391 ilvl Holy Priest looking for Firelands!

85 Troll Priest
Hellodere, WrA!

I just wanted to advertise my want for a Firelands raid group. I would like to work on my Legendary Staff now, and I'm needing a raid team to do so. I know most fights, I learn very easily, I'm nice and fun, and I don't start a lot of drama.

I hope to be raiding with you soon
~Zenjali

-PS, for clarification, just looking for a raid team, not a guild. :p
<3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Would like to send an invite to you as we are now working for a regular FL team. We have a priest near finished gathering embers that would like to finish it as well. Our raid times are Thursday and Friday @ 5:30 server. Help us and we will be more than willing to help you. Guld membership not required. Just send me an in game mail if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I'll be happy to join if you have room. I am on the last phase siphoning essences. Please contact me via realID: phoenix007@comcast.net Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hellodere, WrA!

I just wanted to advertise my want for a Firelands raid group. I would like to work on my Legendary Staff now, and I'm needing a raid team to do so. I know most fights, I learn very easily, I'm nice and fun, and I don't start a lot of drama.

I hope to be raiding with you soon
~Zenjali

-PS, for clarification, just looking for a raid team, not a guild. :p
<3

My main's guild has currently been pugging 1-3 dps for when we do it on Fridays for the last stage of my staff quest, presuming you aren't on the same part you could tag along with us! Still have like 7 more weeks to go >.>
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I'm also kind of interested in a Firelands group. >_>

Although I'm more interested in obtaining the tier pieces for transmorph.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Toss me an invite, afflic/destro build, all my gear is 390 or higher PvP though... Hope thats not going to lose it for me... I can study the fights in my free time, but refuse to use vent...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]