IFNT in the coming months.

85 Human Paladin
Hello Fellow Bloodscalpers!

IFNT is looking to absorb a small core of players (8-10) in order to stabilize, and reinforce what promises to a long few months until Mists of Pandaria. We are currently farming 8/8H 25m as of March 17, comfortably in front of the closest 10m progression at 6/8H, and 25m progression at only 1/8H.

Our current progression in Dragon Soul in the 25m environment, is as follows: (all realm first 25m)

H: Madness of Deathwing - US 171
H: Spine of Deathwing - US 188
H: Gunship - US 148
H: Ultraxion - US 135
H: Hagara - US 67
H: Warlord - US 197
H: Yor'sahj - US 91
H: Morchok - US 97

Before all the trolls come out of hiding--- Out of how many thousands of guilds there are raiding, to finish all bosses within top US 200 is something I am extremely proud of. Say what you will about Bloodscalp, but for us natives, we know how difficult it can be to flourish here. Trolls gonna troll. Haters gonna hate.

But back to recruitment.

A few things to note.

•More than 50% of our loot is getting disenchanted, loot would be the last of your worries.
•We are full clearing in 1-2 nights, or about 4 hours total, depending on if we play like crap Tuesday.

Everyone knows that the last several months before an expansion, people generally lose interest. For your guild it might be people showing up to late to raid- or later than usual. Maybe their grandma is in the hospital...for the 3rd time this month. Or maybe people just openly want to take a break before Mists of Pandaria.

Whatever the root cause is for your guild, this is an affliction that I will not let IFNT fall victim to. As a result the time to act is now, and peremptory actions will be taken to ensure this.

IFNT just saw our first hint of this effect. It slowed us down last week, but not to be underestimated, we came back strong and proceeded to one-shot Heroic Gunship, Spine, and two-shot Heroic Madness the following raid. However, upon noticing this, I came to the harsh realization that if IFNT wants to remain raiding strong and effectively until the MOP, we have to assume that "expansion effect" is going to claim some more people before all is said and done.

This presents us with a unique opportunity --- We have a number of "immediate openings" and also a number of spots that our veteran guys; guys who have been busting their !@# raiding since the start of Cataclysm, would love to volunteer so they can get some much deserved rest. The opportunity is for real, giving people a chance to experience content that may not have been seen otherwise, gear up to levels you didn't think was possible, and continue forward into MOP with a guild supporting you that has a proven track record. It's win-win as far as I'm concerned.

That being said, we are not looking to recruit for the bench. You will be effectively "starters", unless a particular boss needs a certain set-up, then of course I might have shuffle things around. Or until you give me a reason to doubt you, until then, I am your biggest fan.

While we are willing to negotiate quantity, we can probably not exceed more than 8-10 people. And you must be at least 8/8N cleared with an iLvl at least near 397, but the higher the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm being blunt, I'm looking at you, Draconic Savant, Axionikos, Onslaught, Auxilary, Run Away Little Girl, Unrivaled, Open Source, and Devastation. I don't know what the summer months until MOP hold for you guys, but I'm afraid that historically the trend is not good, and if you haven't been hit with any losses yet, it's coming, it always does.

This is a "bigger picture" kind of deal, putting any rivalries or contests aside, I'm thinking long term. Of this, we could potentially derive something very strong, and moving forward into MOP, that prospect excites me very much.

I'm sure it seems a little self-serving, and I'd be lying if I said that my actions weren't taken for the best interests of IFNT. But deep down, everyone knows that Bloodscalp is in need of some serious aid, and it might just be in the server's best interest to keep as large of a community engaged in raiding so we don't completely keel over and die. Which is unfortunately what has happened to most guilds- especially over the summer months, and especially the closing months of any expansion. Don't be a statistic! LOL

Any GM's or Officer Councils seeking to explore or entertain this proposition further, I encourage you to drop me a line, or come find me in-game. I know some of us are already in talks, let's keep the lines of communication open.

Regards,
Jade
Edited by Jadez on 4/29/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
World Harmony O.O
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
no but seriously can you carry my druid? im resto
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Interesting to say the least.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Good luck guys
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Drop me a line Bulvar. GOGO
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
04/29/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Jadez
I don't know what the summer months until MOP hold for you guys, but I'm afraid that historically the trend is not good and if you haven't been hit with any losses yet, it's coming, it always does.

I would hope this is common knowledge for most guild leaders at this point! Same cycle since the dawn of MMO time, beginning/end of the year, start of summer, end of summer, always the big shifts in raiding guild populations.

Especially now that most of us are old as hell.

Of course, it's just more of a pain this year since Bloodscalp is a deadzone while Blizzard holds out on their supposed MoP "population fix".
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Trolls gonna troll. Haters gonna hate.

can i join?

If I'm being blunt, I'm looking at you, Draconic Savant, Axionikos, Onslaught, Auxilary, Run Away Little Girl, Unrivaled, Open Source, and Devastation

BURNED!!!@!@!!
Edited by Zulraja on 4/29/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
burned? lol. Perhaps I mis-interpreted it. I took that as he's talking to those 10 man groups about coming to play with them. If anything, thats a compliment or respect for their progress, not a burn, but I could be totally wrong :0 Just sucks its alliance side, makes it kinda tough to consider
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/29/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Nahelia
Of course, it's just more of a pain this year since Bloodscalp is a deadzone while Blizzard holds out on their supposed MoP "population fix".

/signed
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
04/29/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Bulvar
I took that as he's talking to those 10 man groups about coming to play with them

it seems as if hes talking down to them. thats why hence, burned.
he clearly stated its a win win. wich is cool. i vote for mega guild. Then i could have even more fun talking crap.

Besides, Open Source raiding is dead. they would be stupid to not take the chance.
Devestation, who knows.
Cant speak for any alliance guilds. though i did see some1 trying to sell Draconic Savant for 25k gold this afternoon. I woulda bought it just for the lolz. too broke tho
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Though i did see some1 trying to sell Draconic Savant for 25k gold this afternoon.

No you didn't. If you did, one of my too-numerous fanboys I'm sure.

You're working your way up to the head of that club though, so you'll have to let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/29/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Zulraja
Open Source raiding is dead.

Far from it! Raid every day of the week :D

Star wipe to The More You Know!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

it seems as if hes talking down to them

I wasn't.

There are plenty of talented players on Bloodscalp, the problem is they are fragmented within guilds who are trying, but not necessarily seeing the best results.

I'm acknowledging these people, and trying to open up a new avenue to them.

It would be a benefit to both parties in my opinion.

p.s.
04/29/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Bulvar
Just sucks its alliance side, makes it kinda tough to consider

Alliance side isn't so bad!! Horde might have more players, but, no disrespect intended, have next to nothing to show for those numbers- PVP or PVE. You've gotta go all the way back to Wintergrasp before it was tuned to 1:1 balance that Horde had an advantage at anything. They would hold WG for weeks sometimes just because of sheer volume.
Edited by Jadez on 4/29/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We were complimented? *blush*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah Jadez I knew what you meant. And I dont take any disrespect from your observation, we just got here so I'm sure its accurate. My point about it sucks your alliance was just that I know alot of the players here really wanted to play horde side, so they're not going to be open to going BACK to alliance, thats all. Either way, we'll see what the future brings. Thanks for any consideration and good luck in the coming months.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/29/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Aristotle
We were complimented? *blush*

I'm so nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]