Attention Fellow WowPlayers

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since I got your attention.I wanted to let you know something and that is.

BlackDagger Brotherhood guild is now recruiting.We came back after taking a break and now coming back strong in numbers and experience.BlackDagger Brotherhood is accepting all levels,classes,specs,item level and experience for we are here to help our fellow guildies.We are a PvP,running dungeons and heroics,helping guildies with quests and soon to be raiding when we get enough guildies.BlackDagger Brotherhood has experience leadership with someone that has been in all the raids in the game and will be willing pass down the knowledge to the fellow guildies.So any questions you have or want to get a invite to the guild then look up Keyalor or Zarielina or to get a invite ask one of the fellow BlackDagger Brotherhood members that are online.
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Shaman
The preceeding message brings us to our next point...Please don't do drugs and post on WoW Forums. This message brought to you by the Council for a Drug Free Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
05/01/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Evocation
The preceeding message brings us to our next point...Please don't do drugs and post on WoW Forums. This message brought to you by the Council for a Drug Free Azeroth.

I'm Mayor Mayo, and I support this message.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Shaman
I don't think the hoard has a mayor. I think the proper title is now Grand Poo Ba or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The Unofficial Official Mayor of Aggramar represents both the Alliance and the Horde. I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy. ;) That said, however, Wolfhausen has done a fantastic job representing the administrations interests for the horde, and continues to do so!

I like Grand Poo Ba, though..... I like it a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<---is the hordes mayor/president/god king/jesus

Well your something.............If god looks like that........all that pretty plate and u choose that
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You need some class.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
NOPE
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
once alliance always alliance, hes no god president blah blah to me no one rules me my crew. Personally I think bigpapi is mayor of horde its hard to stay on 20 hours a day but he does it!!!
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
05/04/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Iimes
Role playing server is that way ----------->

!@#$ING RPERS MAN
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<-----------------PVP server this way Limes :p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Yet another Mayor of Aggramar thread xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Remember that one time. Ya i dont.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]