3/8H resto/enhance Shammy LF new team

85 Draenei Shaman
Currently on Lightbringer looking to find a new raid team. At the moment i have 3/8 heroic mode experience and learning more. I am 398 resto with a 397 enhance off spec. Skilled with using both classes. Willing to go ele if i am needed to. I am on west coast time zone and can usually only raid late night (11pm-whenever). But i can work out raid times later. Will consider server change if need be. If theres anything else you need to know feel free to ask. Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well its really late for us but...we want a strong resto shaman.TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
-----------Weekday Progression Team----------- 6/8H

Recruitment: We do not recruit for bench.
1 Elem Shaman or Boomkin
1 Resto Shaman
Will look at any player if they improve our team.

Guild Info: 10 Man Guild ONLY
Gimped is an achievement guild with over 14,000 achievements points completed.
Management is in their 30s and experienced in all content in all expansions at the top level.
Management is very analytical and technical when it comes to raiding.
Guild provides flasks, repairs, feasts, pot, gems, enchant.
Recruitment status is only 4 days.

Server:
Khaz Modan
Central Time Server
PVE-Alliance
High to Medium Populuation
This server is highly alliance dominated.

Raid Times:
7:30-11:00 East Coast
6:30-10:00 Central
5:30-9:00 Mountain
4:30-8:00 Pacific

Raid Days::
Required: Tues, Wed, Thur
Sometimes Mon
*We raid till the job is done.

Contact Info:
www.gimped.guildportal.com
gimpedapplication@gmail.com
whisper zzbolt, zbolt, zblue, zshift, zhammer, or zzipp in game for vent interview
peltonwizard@gmail.com for real ID
Vent interview accepted as application.

Loot:
We use loot council. It is simple and we don't bring overlapping classes or classes of the same spec. How long you have been in the guild and rank make no difference to us. If you contribute and show up we all gear up equally. You have a personal responsibility to know what your best in slot items are.

Progression:
All Achievements/Mounts completed for all previous expansions.
6/8H on plate 3
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am very interested in talking to you. If I peak your interests with my spam then please add my real id: nck_2001@hotmail.com

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM EST.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Pandaria we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=238316&sid=adcbf513ada5734bcb0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz Faded or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

Some of our biggest needs that we would like to lockdown before MoP comes out.

- 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
- 3 to 4 Dps Melee = Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
- Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest and Survival hunter.

Overall we are just looking to fill a 25 man raid with competent raiders that are interested in Progression and having fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
mattrmags@gmail.com 5/8H Need exceptional Resto Shaman, close knit group, fun players, high standards, mature but relaxed environment, driven raiders.

Tuesday/Thursday 7-1030 CST.

Growing guild, active, competitive RBG team on off nights, numerous arena teams.

Would love to talk to you ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Heazle :) !!

Are you still looking? Our core 25man is looking for a resto shaman for hm progression.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342095221
Recruit message on Realm Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973253100
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Hello Heazle,

Bravo Company is a 25 man (horde) guild that has been together for almost 5 years. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their 20's or 30's and all members treat each other with respect.

Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.

Our progression is currently 6/8 heroic DS with solid experience on Spine. Our goal is to finish the remaining two bosses in the next few weeks. We can offer a home where you'll have fun and make steady progression. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me or another officer in game on Bonechewer. Good luck in your guild search. :)

bravocompany.guildlaunch.com

In game contacts:

Terroarr
Naferious
Badzerath
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Insomniacs is a late night 25 man raiding guild on the Llane server, where we have been raiding consistently since January of 2006. We raid Monday through Thursday nights, 10pm PST until 2am (1am-5am EST). Currently 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. 8/8 in Dragon Soul the first week. Our website is www.insomniacsguild.net

We are a mature guild with a long history, and look to provide a place for like minded players needing to raid at late night hours. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and have a very healthy guild bank which provides all of our raiders with flasks, potions, food, and other materials essential for raiding.

Currently looking for:
Tanks: (1)
1 Blood Death Knight
1 Feral Druid,
or 1 Protection Paladin

Healers: (1)
1 Holy Paladin,
1 Resto Druid,
1 Resto Shaman
or 1 Holy/Disc Priest

DPS: (any 3)
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Balance Druid
1 Shadow Priest
1 Warrior
1 Death Knight
1 Feral Druid
1 Rogue

General Info:
We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, are excellent at their class, and bring a positive influence to the guild. We expect a high level of play from each and everyone of our raiders. In return each member can expect a friendly and positive guild atmosphere, a strong officer core focused on progression, and little to no drama.

Guild History:
We have been an active guild since January, 2006, and many of our original members are still involved with the guild. We are tightly-knit but welcoming of new members - we have an overarching policy of "treat others as you would like to be treated". The major population of the guild is working adults, and we attempt to conduct ourselves with the balanced attitude that only comes from experience in mind.

If you would be interested in joining our ranks, please visit our website http://www.insomniacsguild.net and post an application.
Reply Quote
<Immortal Victory> 5/8 Heroic, Tue & Thu from 7:45-11pm Server time.

What we are recruiting right now:
Bal Druid
Warlock
Ele Shammy

What you can expect from us:
We will provide you with all the flask’s you will need for the night.
We will provide you with your food for the night.
The Guild will gem & enchant any new drop you receive that night at our expense after raid.
The Guild will cover all your repair bills on your main raiding toon, and even most of it on your alts. We are a close group of player's that enjoy to have fun together. Most members are into PvP as well, and will either run BG's or Arenas together with hopes of forming a rated BG team together. We formed the group at the end of January looking forward to Heroic Progression for the current content as well as in the future for Mists of Pandaria.

We run a 11 to 12-man roster of our main 10-man raid team allowing the flexibility we need to push progression. If someone can't make a raid night or we need another healer or maybe even need more RDPS or melee for that boss, there will be nothing in holding us back in Progression based on our Raid Composition. Players are rotated in & out on an encounter by encounter basis giving each member as much chance at Progression and Loot as possible.

We use a Simple Need before Greed Loot system, Need for Main Spec, Greed for Off-spec, giving members that have just joined an equal chance on loot.

Feel free to contact me in game via Real ID: thomas.busch@mac.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire. We are in need of a Resto Shammy ASAP please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Edited by Jumbee on 4/30/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We're on CST, so idk if you would comfortably be able to swing our raid times : / I'll link my info just in case your interested in 7:30-10:30 cst, or your schedule changes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357389?page=1
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

<Stupidity is Dispellable> is a new semi-hardcore 10m guild, based on the oceanic server Frostmourne. We are recruiting like minded raiders/players that share the same commitment and passion for the game we do.

AIM: To establish a committed core 10 man team that is confident in clearing all previous/current and up and coming content on normal and heroic modes. We also plan to cater for a select number of casual 10 man team(s) and a larger casual member base for Achievement Farming, Heroic Dungeon Farming, PvP and all other aspects of the game.

We are currently recruiting for our CORE1 team: -

Tanks
Bear Druid - OPEN
Blood DK - OPEN

Heals
Holy Pally - OPEN
Resto Sham - OPEN
Resto Druid - OPEN

DPS
Warlock - OPEN
Hunter - OPEN
Mage - OPEN
Spriest - OPEN

Currently a few spots open to allow us to build the best composition available.

ALL RAIDERS MUST HAVE NEAR 100% ATTENDENCE OR INFORM AN OFFICER OR POST ON WEBSITE.

Our Raid Times will be (+10) : -
Invites: 7-7.15pm (BE ONLINE)
Pull @ 7.30pm (BE RERADY TO START)
Finishes: 11.00pm
Bio/Break: 10 Mins @ 9.30pm ST

ALL RAIDERS must know their role and class with in a raid inside out and backwards, we are looking for mature minded players that can stand on their own 2 feet in a raid and not expect to be carry or babysat through everything.

TEAM DEVELOPMENT FIRST - GEAR AND ACHEVIMENTS SECOND

Also Vent and working mic and the ability to talk to us a team is required. - COMMUNCATION IS THE KEY TO SUCESS

With working on HM DS to have it cleared prior to MOP release we will also be working on old content like 4.1 Heroics, 4.2 Heroics, Drake Runs on off nights to build team synergy and friendships to become a strong raiding team.

RAIDERS 18+

We also welcome any other players to guild for guild actives and casual raids, as we plan to be a serious raiding guild with a larger active casual member base.

If this guild looks interesting for you please do not hesitate to ask me for any more Information, you can also chat to me over Battle.net with

farnzy26@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled resto shaman for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Resto Shaman (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I currently have positions for our 25man heroic DS available if you are interested. Would LOVE another shaman! Here is the brief information, please check it out =D

We are 6/8 heroic and We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm-12 EST

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687
^ here is my recruitment topic, check it out for more detailed information.

Been a guild since vanilla and looking forward to the transition into MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Server: Nordrassil (PST)
Guild Name: <Dis Pater>
Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30 PST(server time) invites go out at 6:00
Faction: HORDE 10man
Progress: 8/8 7/8 heroic

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo
* level 25 guild perks
* A solid reliable raiding group
* Lots of purple loots
* paid repairs/flasks/food

Ideal Candidates:
* Healer/Ranged
* Are mature, over 18 years
* Possess a working microphone
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
* an understanding that guild progression is more important than your new purple

Current Needs:
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Ele Shaman
Mage

Exceptional Players always considered

Contact: Mawnty real ID lsorensen40@gmail.com for more information
http://dispater.guildlaunch.com to app or you may contact any officer of Dis pater
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hey there-

My real id is: ayg_421@hotmail.com, would love to talk.

Shard (25m-horde, 7/8 HM, most likely will down Madness on Heroic this week) is looking for a resto shaman to fill our last CORE healer spot. We raid Wed, Thurs, and Sun from 8:30 Central to 11:00 PM central time. On offnights, we do pre-made BGs, heroic Firelands for cinders, and other fun/chill activities. We are a pretty tight-knit group and would love for you to join! All flasks, food, repairs, potions are free for raiders.

Please hit me on real id or check out our website at:

www.shardguild.com
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hello,
We are currently recruiting for our move from 10s to 25s. We raid Mon-Thur 12:30-3:30am CST. Would love to talk to you hit me up on real id hotwire_11@Hotmail.com

Thank You,
Hot
Edited by Hotwirê on 5/1/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU***

Hi there :)

8/8 HM DS

10 man weekend raid guild.
Great atmosphere.
Age range: 20-35
Stable home for 6+ years.
We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is megan.cuccio@gmail.com OR lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]