Shroud 25m 8/8H DS LFM!

85 Blood Elf Priest
Shroud Zul'jin is a large and active 25 man guild on Zul'jin server looking for a few good players to round out our core raid. All exceptional applicants will be considered. Heroic experience necessary. We are 8/8H DS 25, with numerous WoL rankings, and great core leadership. Please whisper Såtiva (the å is alt 134) in game if you'd like to talk to an officer directly. To apply to the guild visit this link: http://shroudguild.enjin.com/recruitment

Raid times:
8pm - Midnight EST
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
Attendance on these days and times is required (if you cannot make one of these days or these times you will not be accepted as a full raiding member, but we can always use back-up raiders as well).

We require the following for raids:
Ventrilo,
Deadly Boss Mods or equivalent,
Proper gems and enchants (ex. Epic gems in heroic gear, etc.)
Knowledge of the fight, watch vids and/or read strats for progression.

In Demand Classes:
Mages
*Ret* Pally
Edited by Såtiva on 7/15/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Plus, you get to hear Sativa's sexy voice...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I approve of Såtivas transmog.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I admit my transmog is pretty sexerific.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Especially interested in a good DK or Feral tank!

Edit: No longer in need of these classes! (Though, we would consider exceptional applicants!)
Edited by Såtiva on 6/22/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Opening up more slots for possible recruitment, accepting DKs, Druids (except resto), locks, mages, any spec shammies, and more, come chat with us!
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Shaman
Surprised you guys don't get trolled.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Bump for 7/8H. :D

Still looking for more raiders.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
What are you guys looking for? Or still the same needs?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
05/27/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Kojisaku
What are you guys looking for? Or still the same needs?

Same needs (primarily druid tank/dps, blood tank, ele/enh sham, mage), though you're welcome to chat with our recruitment officer and/or fill out an app even if you don't have one of those classes.
Edited by Edyn on 5/27/2012 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This guild is unsupportive of military members going home to visit their family's which will result in gkicks. The guild leader shows lack of leadership by not being to offer any kind of explanation, and is kinda a prick about it. but free bump to you all :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Guild is very hardcore WoW if you have a real life dont bother with this guild they are looking for people that are on 7 days a week and about 8 hours a day. If you can't make that possible then look elsewhere if so have fun being a non-lifer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
06/04/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Fivedorra
This guild is unsupportive of military members going home to visit their family's which will result in gkicks. The guild leader shows lack of leadership by not being to offer any kind of explanation, and is kinda a prick about it. but free bump to you all :)

Not at all -- in *your* specific case, dearie, you took off for 2 solid weeks in app status without even telling us you were going to be gone. Thanks for the attempted troll though :)

06/04/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Johnghunter
Guild is very hardcore WoW if you have a real life dont bother with this guild they are looking for people that are on 7 days a week and about 8 hours a day. If you can't make that possible then look elsewhere if so have fun being a non-lifer.

Johng, you were also more than flake-ish with your attendance. Sorry it didn't work out for either of you guys, but I'm sure you'll both find guilds more suited to your extremely casual attendance. :)

We're asking for Tues., Thurs., and Sun. 8pm - midnight EST. And if something comes up -- post in a forum or tell an officer. I don't think that's super hardcore, but if you do more power to ya! I'm sure there are guilds out there that will fit your needs!

ALSO BAM! 8/8H! :D

Still in need of *MAGES* *Shammies* *One Ret Pally* -- all exceptional applicants considered!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
06/04/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Fivedorra
This guild is unsupportive of military members going home to visit their family's which will result in gkicks.

I don't get people like you.

Since you're in the military you should be granted extra privileged? I'm sorry, but I don't care if you have a cancer-stricken daughter that requires constant/sporadic medical attention that may require you to log at a the drop of a hat, or there is the chance of her death. If you cannot commit to the guild's raiding style then you have no place raiding with them, and you should not expect them to see you as a special snowflake because you're in the military.

Any guild that is partway serious about raiding, and intends to see most of the heroic content, if not all of it before nerfs hit cares about one thing. Your ability to progress the guild in raiding, and prepare them for future content. Can't do that? Then you can't expect to be a part of their guild unless you want to be a filler/casual.

That's all there is to it.

06/04/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Johnghunter

A guild that gets 8/8H 4 months after the nerfs started is not the definition of hardcore. Come hang with TM some day and we'll show you what that means.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sean is hit and miss.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]