Getting Daggerspine to merge with another

85 Night Elf Rogue
I put in a ticket to see how we would go about doing this and a GM suggested that with the latest patch we now have the ability to "submit a suggestion". To do this you click the red ? mark at the bottom of the screen (where you put in a ticket). click submit a suggestion and then just suggest we merge!

I figure if we get enough ppl doing this we'll someday merge with another low pop and get back to a decent server.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, how's it going? So I'm pretty sure you made a similar thread like 3 weeks ago.

And by pretty sure I mean 100% sure because it's the 9th thread down right now, and making another thread about this was pretty silly.

Oh and btw, my comment still stands. They merge servers. They lose money. Open up your wallet, and let the credit cards fall.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Why the heck would you wait to transfer? If your serious about this game get off yer @ss and move. I'm in the process of moving some of my toons now. it's not an easy decision when you have 14 85s and multiple maxed in each profession to take advantage of learning patterns/true gold/transmute cool downs but it is not happening on DS...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Eh, I like the low pop. Having a guild with 2 members really makes for a tight-knit community, you know?

Also, we're recruiting. No, seriously, bring your alts. Please? No? Okay then..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Bubblenrun
They merge servers. They lose money. Open up your wallet, and let the credit cards fall.

Read the whole post next time.

Don't you need to go devour something?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]