8/8 HM arms/prot warrior LF solid 10m guild

1 Orc Warlock
The title about sums it up. I am 8/8 HM and want to get into a new raiding guild. If you leave me your real ID I can give you more specifics. Thank you in advance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We are not farming 8/8H every week just yet but we will be soon with one more strong range DPS and tank. We are a stable and long term guild that is very close knit and, with a consistent raid group and starting at the beginning of the patch/expansion, will be competing for server firsts easily.

5/8H 10m, only due to lack of consistency in raid group and late start this patch.

Need exceptional Prot Warrior for core spot. I am the GM/RL and MT and would love a to have a skilled an experienced tank to work with and push my game further.

Close knit group, fun players, high standards, mature but relaxed environment, driven raiders.

Tuesday/Thursday 7-1030 CST.

Growing guild, active, competitive RBG team on off nights, numerous arena teams.

Would love to talk to you in-game or through vent, mattrmags@gmail.com
Edited by Babylonius on 5/1/2012 10:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi man, if you change your mind regarding the 10m raid, we're an 8/8H 25m on Black Dragonflight Horde. We raid 8:30 to 12:30 EST Tues Wed and Thurs.

I'm currently looking for a good Prot warrior,

if this is something that could interest you add me to real id:

the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com

and if you want more info on the guild: www.departed.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Do Want! :)

***Paid Transfer Available***

Hello,

I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our raid group happens to have a core raid spot open for an exceptional Tank! More importantly a GREAT PLAYER is needed, and you are it.

I would gladly give up my Main Tank spot for you and take the OT or DPS role if you so choose.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz (will die soon!)

We raid:
Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
Sunday from 9-11PM EST

Team components include:
Blood/Unholy DK
Feral Cat
Feral Bear
Rogue (Legendary)
Surv Hunter
Ele Sham/Resto
Holy Pally
Resto Druid/Boomkin
Mage
<You>

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, and we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles. We read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at eachother. Raging or negative comments are not encouraged. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is the most important aspect of a team.

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply so we can interview you.

Please visit our site to apply:
http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read more of our philosophy here:
http://naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/2827083-everyone-please-read-change-here

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com

Our recruiter can interview you almost immediately, please Real ID:
monica.miller318@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Server: Hellscream (PVE-US) – Alliance

Spite and Malice is a 25 man Alliance guild, of questionably mature players, that are focused on downing the hardest content but having a good time while doing it. We're a 4 year old guild that has been going strong even in the slow times during raiding, dedicated to killing progression bosses in a timely fashion. We're currently 8/8 Heroic 25 man, and we use loot council.

We raid Mon-Thurs, 7-11 CST - We currently raid Tuesday and Wednesday at the same times due to farming Heroic Dragon Soul

We're looking mainly for a Holy Paladin and solid ranged.

(Updated Apr, 24, 2012)
Balance Druid: Medium
Elemental Shaman: Medium
Fire Mage: Medium
DPS Warrior: Medium
Holy Paladin: High
What we'd like from you:

• Attendance must be at 85%, show up 5-10 minutes before raid, exceptions may be made.
  • Knowledge of fights, if you don't know them, study them.
  • Consumables, if you don't benefit from fish feasts, bring your own food, flasks will be provided but contribute to cauldrons as needed.
  • Willing to accept criticism, if harsh sometimes.
  • Knowledge of your class is of the utmost importance, knowing how to optimize your rotation, studying your class (via EJ and otherwise) is a necessary component to being a successful raider.
  • Please contact me on realid: totallypeaches@gmail.com or contact Eadoin, Ladisius, Blue, or myself in-game.
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    Bump. Btw I would prefer to play arms if that is possible (ranked 24 in the world on HM Spine as arms)
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    ^
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Death Knight
    8/8 heroic 10 man horde hit me up on real id for more

money88@gmail.com
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hello,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary as I hate wasting people's time, just a quick chat in-game or Ventrilo is all that's needed. Me posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
    T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
    T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
    T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Lolcrispy (real-id: laxman996@yahoo.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    <Late Night Pain Train>
    Ysera US-PVE - 25 Man
    http://lnpt-ysera.com

Current Recruitment Needs:
    Druid - Balance/Resto
    Warrior - Fury/Arms
    Paladin - Retribution
    Death Knight - Frost/Unholy
    Shaman - Elemental/Resto
    Warlock - Demo/Destro/Afflic
    Priest - Disc/Holy/Shadow
    Any and all exceptional players are urged to apply

Progression:
    Tier 13: 8/8 25M Heroic (Spine / Madness @ 15% buff)
    Tier 12: 7/7 25M Heroic (6/7 25M Heroic Pre-Nerf)
    Tier 11: 13/13 25M Heroic (10/13 25M Heroic Pre-Nerf)

History of Late Night Pain Train:
    Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) was formed during the early portion of The Burning Crusade by our guild master Jabini as well as several competent and outstanding raiders. The primary focus our guild is to provide a competitive yet fun atmosphere in order to push heroic, endgame progression. We encourage non-raid night alt runs, rated battlegrounds, as well as with the coming of Mists some good competitive scenario runs.

LNPT Raiding Schedule (All times are EST - US Ysera Server Time)
    Sunday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM
    Monday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM
    Tuesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM
    Wednesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM
    Thursday: Optional raid night during the release of new endgame content.
    We are currently farming DS for Heroic Madness mounts

Raider and Member Expectations:
    LNPT consists of a single 25-man raiding core which demonstrates strong synergy, motivation to progress, and willingness to work with others in order to improve themselves and the raid group as a whole. It is from this expectation that all of our applicants must have the following qualities:

In Depth Knowledge of Your Class and Spec - Every applicant is expected to have in-depth knowledge and dedication regarding their class, spec, and role. They should be capable of applying their class' advantages to each raid encounter. Having properly gemmed and enchanted gear is necessary to maximize raid performance and is required. With that being said, in addition to your gems and enchants all raiders are expected to have professions which maximize your raid performance.

Motivation and Charisma - Each and every member of our raid group is expected to come to raid prepared (i.e. potions, flasks, and the appropriate food for your spec). Outside of raids is your own time, however, we heavily encourage off night activities to promote synergy amongst our members. Long nights on difficult heroic encounters will arise and it is expected that each member contribute to helping the guild progress. All members should be capable of both providing or receiving constructive criticism, be willing to help create and refine boss strategies as well as not being afraid to talk on mumble for communication purposes.

Attitude and Reputation - We expect all members of our guild to be respectful to both their fellow guild members as well as to the population of our server. This is not a guild of trade trolls nor will it ever be.

Stable Internet Connection and Computer - All applicants must have both a stable internet connection as well as a computer which can handle even the most graphically intense encounters. Dropping to 2 fps on a progression encounter because your computer can't handle it is unacceptable.

Attendance - All raiders and officers of this guild are expected to hold and maintain at least 85% attendance and the majority of our core raiders hold above 95% attendance.

Lastly, this is a guild of mature individuals and is only seeking those individuals over the age of 18.

Application Process:
    Visit our website at www.lnpt-ysera.com

On the front of our webpage, click the 'Recruitment' button on the top menu and carefully read through our guild charter and expectations

Click the 'Apply to LNPT' button on the top menu and fill out an application. Only applications which are carefully and completely filled out will be considered.

Thank you for your interest in Late Night Pain Train
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]