<NO> Selling Unlimited ilvl 410 gear, 8/8H DS

85 Night Elf Druid
Natural Order is happy to be selling a raid slot in our 8/8h 25-man Dragon Soul run on Tuesdays at 8pm.

For 650k gold you may come to our raid and have any loot you want that drops. While we don't necessarily have control over our loot table, we are 25-man so a lot of items do drop.

No refunds for bad drop luck. However, you can come to our entire 8/8h clear, and no items are reserved. This includes heroic spine trinkets, deathwing weapons, tier tokens, and mounts.

If an item applies to your main spec, it's yours, for simply 650k paid up-front at raid time.

So come on in, every Tuesday except May 8th is open right now. Only 1 person may purchase a slot per Tuesday to keep competition out unless there is no loot overlap (i.e. 1 rogue and 1 priest would have no overlap, so we would bring both).
Edited by Akraen on 5/1/2012 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Can't afford 650k but really want to see Heroic DS and get some loot?

Send me a whisper or in-game mail, we can negotiate something :)

Also, remember, if all you want is the mount, that's still just 150k.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
LOL 650k is ridiculous!

I have a mate who bought a run with a certain guild for 150k and got full 8/8HM and mad gear.

...well done if you manage to %!!@ people for that amount of money though...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
#420 SWAG KONY2012 YOLO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]