@Wednesday

05/02/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Valafar
I never get @day posting recognition :(

It's ok Horror.. neither do I. Hell, half the time i'm asked how my mage is coming along, and I realize they think i'm Oxycut :P
Edited by Ovyrload on 5/2/2012 2:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4494/1595201ohlookitsthisthr.jpg

Check out my pimp black hair!!! <3 Rush more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
sup nerds

it's too early =(
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
WTF! I love queuing as a Tank and LFR says, "HEY LOOK! BE DPS!"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/01/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Samayael
I am breaking 12k achievement points tonight.

preemptive congratulations
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/02/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Ovyrload
I never get @day posting recognition :(

It's ok Horror.. neither do I. Hell, half the time i'm asked how my mage is coming along, and I realize they think i'm Oxycut :P

lol - alright, alright!
So I'm bad with names. And voices.
Doesn't make me any less awesome :p
/flex
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Zonozz boots, Spine trinket and the Heroic Madness mount tonight. 3 items left for BiS.
Is ok with this.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No but seriously. Check out Tera!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Slept 11 hours. I haven't slept this long in years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I need to get in a pug normal DS and get my red shoulders and the normal Gurth for transmog purposes for the future. Oh, and who's all in Beta and which realm? I need some friends on there, its quite lonely.....my warriors name on there is Hock(i dont have the stupid alt character there, YEAH BUDDY!)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
everyone is on lost isles

but we were smart and went horde >.>
Yeah I've noticed everyone has went horde recently except a few.........I do miss my Orc Warrior sometimes and I prefer Org to SW. BUT.....as much as I want to raid again.....I still want to PVP
Edited by Høck on 5/2/2012 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
WOW! Has anyone been to the Rogue Forums? I swear to god, all I hear is crying in these posts.

And why is a lot of Rogues doing HM DS and they don't even know the correct Rotation ffs? This makes me ANGRY!!!!!

I hate my coworker. He's such a flipping retard.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
05/02/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Gummibeär
And why is a lot of Rogues doing HM DS and they don't even know the correct Rotation ffs?

Legendary.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

ROFL.

Got two upgrades from LFR yesterday and topped meters in 3/4 of the first half. Still kinda bothers me that sometimes hot streak doesn't proc often enough to keep critical mass up though. Of course I say that and then there's times where hotstreak procs 3 times in 10 seconds.

I'm going to LA again tomorrow, wooooooo. Y Cinco de Mayo en Sabado, doble woooo!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
05/02/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Valafar
And why is a lot of Rogues doing HM DS and they don't even know the correct Rotation ffs?

Legendary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI6xO3IGE2o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]