Ret Pally Glyphs

90 Human Paladin
Hi all. I was wondering which major glyphs I should be using? Im using seal of truth, templars verdict, and crusader strike. I read a sticky on here that listed exocism, instead of crusader strike. Can anyone let me know which are the correct glyphs I should be using? And let me know if we use exocism instead of crusader strike, why that is? This is for a ret pally, in pve. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The guide is right. I'll quote the explanation.
"While Glyph of Crusader Strike may be an attractive choice, the nitty gritty is that we simply do not have enough Crit to begin with for it to perform as well as it may later on with weapon and stat scaling. Exorcism currently scales much better and has the unique ability to crit 100% of the time on Undead and Demon targets - a property which its glyphed DoT inherits - giving the glyph a very noticeable edge over an increased crit chance to Crusader Strike."
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ahh, ok. Thanks Mstrkrft, much apreciated :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Or you could substitute Exo for the WOG glyph. The question there is do you want to live longer to do more damage or do more damage to live longer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
05/02/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Agincourt
Or you could substitute Exo for the WOG glyph. The question there is do you want to live longer to do more damage or do more damage to live longer.

Which only applies to PVP, if you look at the guys armory it's pretty clear he's asking about PVE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/02/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Which only applies to PVP, if you look at the guys armory it's pretty clear he's asking about PVE.
ahhhhhh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]