25M Heroic Firelands W/ Heroic Rag Attempts.

85 Worgen Druid
Digerati showed me this cool website called Openraid.com so figured I'd put it to the test.

http://openraid.us/r/8276

You can sign up there or contact me in game.

If a success I'll be running this weekly for the mount mainly, but siphons are reserved (Embers / Cinders open) I already have the mount so it will be /roll for whomever doesn't have it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Id be good for hopefully going and reserving cinders on this toon.

Im going to check out your link now.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
The more you use it, the higher the reputation you get if everything goes well. People leave comments about the leader/run after running it. When you get some good feedback as a leader, the quantity and quality of people joining your weekly runs goes up in future weeks, so keep in mind that the first run or two you do on there might not be as widely recepted, but you'll eventually get past that, and it's a great website for doing random achievements and instances that no one else wants to do, lol.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Takes 2 mins to sign up and the group is nearly complete!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This sounds like a great thing :) Signed up and enthused.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Which toon did you sign up on? I'm taking Sargeras people over cross realm to help out the community.

On another note, all we need is healers at this point, but willing to reserve spots for the right players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I signed up on this toon Disdayne as a healer :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]