[Stealth]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/02/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Rammbone
[Stealth]

He said "good" not horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
alright, finally, getting close to some half way decent come-backs, i left you alone bc i felt bad, it just felt like i was picking on a little kid .with down syndrome,....... and one arm ....... after a car wreck...... while he was on pain meds.......... from a 3rd world country with no public schools............in a wheel chair drooling on himself... be honest. I'm close right?

so, first, i always admit I'm bad. he asked where the good players were, and as a joke i said "stealth, as in, they stealthed...... not that i was a good player, other wise i would have said "I'm stealthed" or "we stealthed" .
and why ONLY comment on the thread to try to trash me? lol..... i really don't even know who you are. other than your shameless self promotions. from what i've heard, you are just a coat tail rider with a big mouth...on both factions. but like i said , i don't know you. so its just hear say from your peers.

"you jelly of my anime hair and A.D.D bro"

but seriously, simmer down. I'm sorry about what happened with your cousin, i should have kept my promise and not posted the pics of you guys on the interwebs. you cant live in the past, you have to move on some time.

its all in good fun tho. so keep it coming
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
alright, finally, getting close to some half way decent come-backs, i left you alone bc i felt bad, it just felt like i was picking on a little kid .with down syndrome,....... and one arm ....... after a car wreck...... while he was on pain meds.......... from a 3rd world country with no public schools............in a wheel chair drooling on himself... be honest. I'm close right?

so, first, i always admit I'm bad. he asked where the good players were, and as a joke i said "stealth, as in, they stealthed...... not that i was a good player, other wise i would have said "I'm stealthed" or "we stealthed" .
and why ONLY comment on the thread to try to trash me? lol..... i really don't even know who you are. other than your shameless self promotions. from what i've heard, you are just a coat tail rider with a big mouth...on both factions. but like i said , i don't know you. so its just hear say from your peers.

"you jelly of my anime hair and A.D.D bro"

but seriously, simmer down. I'm sorry about what happened with your cousin, i should have kept my promise and not posted the pics of you guys on the interwebs. you cant live in the past, you have to move on some time.

its all in good fun tho. so keep it coming
you are so terrible at this game, it is just unreal
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/02/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Rocklexi
you are so terrible at this game, it is just unrea

yes... we have covered this........ i actually just said it in that post... do i need to write some come backs for you guys?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Diablo 3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Swimming.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
We all transferred or rerolled to Alliance, obviously.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
07/03/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Deathknutt
We all transferred or rerolled to Alliance, obviously.

sure, why not go to the allie side, one thing ive noticed one the allie side, everyone gets carried pretty much, i go mess around in allie trade, and i see in about 20 mins time, 2 or 3 ppl say " i jsut hit lvl 85, can some one run me to get geared?" and would then get a offers.

While i think that is great that the faction as a whole is so helpful (mostly bc the worst trolls do the trolling on their horde alts) that to ask for that is even an option, personaly, i enjoy working for the gear , titles, and cheeves. and in the long run, i think it makes you a better player to have suffered thro that "i jsut hit lvl cap, now the real work starts"

between that, and the over whelming number of the crappy trolls on the horde side, we did lose alot of the good ppl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]