Server Transferring

90 Tauren Warrior
Hi. Right now my paladin is a protection one, and I think I'm awesome at tanking. Problem is finding the right guild for him. He is pre-cata raid ready, let me explain, this means he was raid ready and did alot of raiding at the time before cataclysm. Now with cata out, he just needs a bit of an upgrade. If any of you know guilds that are in search of a tank, let me know thank you. Oh and he is Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Might not be many guilds for you atm. But get him geared quickly and plently of PuG's need tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Alrighty thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello Zilean,

<Expendable Ones> is currently looking to fill some vacant spots for our 10 man Raid team (we could use a Prot Pally). Check out our website (http://expendableones.guildomatic.com/) to see if we'd be something you might be interested in. Or /who Expendable Ones in game to chat with us. If we sould like a group of people who you mind like then sign up and give us a try and we can work on getting you geared up as you meet and run with everyone. We normal raid in the evenings and weekend nights. Hope to hear from you. Take it easy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]