3/8H 400 iLvl Frost DK LF guild

1 Human Warrior
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a semi-hardcore or casual raiding guild on the west coast, preferably one with a late night schedule. Raid size does not matter to me, but my experience thus far has been with 10 man teams. I am currently alliance, but will consider a faction change if your guild is a good match for me.

I have logs and armory links available on request.

I am a quick learner, willing to research my class and fight strategies, as well as take and use constructive criticism to better myself.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
hi Apoldan,

We are part of the LA data center but our server time is CST. We raid M - W 6 - 9 PM PST if that works out for you. We are looking to add a DK to our roster and I would love to talk with you more.

Real ID: irishmsu@gmail.com

Guild spam:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-
Recruitment Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941895247

Guild Website:
www.RetributionKM.com

Current Progression:
Firelands: 7/7H
Dragon Soul: 5/8H

Raid Times:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hey we could be a good fit if the hours work for you. Copy/Paste response is below, but if your numbers are competitive I'd like to get you in mumble for an interview.

Only TWO Nights a Week
Tuesdays and Thursdays
7:30-11PM EST

25s Horde on Shadowmoon (PVP) 1:1 Ratio, #19 population US

6/8 Heroic, 3rd plate burn on spine.
Get at me in game if you're interested, modo3211@yahoo.com on realid
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
realID: kacklehysteria@live.com

**Please note, all classes are open. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP (Get beta if you don't have it!).**

About Us: Hysteria is a well respected 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. The guild is run by adults and drama is non existent/not tolerated in guild. We pride ourselves on our raid environment. We are a great guild for people looking for a long term place to raid and call home.

All our kills are 25 man kills:

6/7 HM FL
8/8 in Dragon Soul
6/8HM

We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Cataclysm and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance.

Current guild needs but not limited to (any great player is encouraged to app):

**please note, all classes are open if you can come in and perform. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP.**

Warrior - Prot with DPS OS. MOre interested in Prot.
Paladin - Holy & Prot
Priest - Shadow(High Need) & Holy
Rogue - Not clearing for Shards. Clearing every sedond week till 8/8 HM
Shaman - Resto

These spots are core spots for the right players. Your DPS/HPS should be close to the top of your expected DPS/HPS with your current gear.

Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment is more rewarding for raiders.

Further Information
We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench.

As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we provide flasks(cauldrons), feasts and repairs for raiding members. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear.

If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar, Kackle or Energydrinkk in game or PM us on our forums.
www.hysterialb.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Please if the following looks good to you add my real id: nck_2001@hotmail.com (doubles as my email)

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server. [EST]

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Panderia we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=238316&sid=adcbf513ada5734bcb0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz, Faded, or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

Some of our biggest needs that we would like to lockdown before MoP comes out.

- 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
- 3 to 4 Dps Melee = Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
- Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest and Survival hunter.

Overall we are just looking to fill a 25 man raid with competent raiders that are interested in Progression and having fun.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Hi there,

We're a west coast raiding guild looking for a DPS DK for a main raid spot for our 25 man raid roster. We have a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raid schedule, between 7:30-10:30 p.m. PST. We are a level 25 guild who has currently gotten down 4/8 Heroic DS. Our guild has been around for six years, so we have a long history of mature raiding.

Our guild, Knights of Tranquility, is a tight knit group of laid back, fun, sociable older people (30+ years old) who like to progress and see new content, but we strongly believe in the social aspects of raiding, and WoW-life balance. We have a good sense of humor and are respectful of other people's values and beliefs. We place a high value on the individual worth and contributions of our guild members, and pride ourselves on putting enjoyment of each others company over loot/achievements. We have some sort of guild activity going on every day, and each night guild members will be sitting on Vent chatting with each other and having a good time.

Our guild site is at: http://kotguild.shivtr.com. Please fill out an application there, or send an email to: kotmercurio@att.net

Take care!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
8/8 H 25

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Cookiez is currently looking for exceptional raiders to add to our ranks. We are a new guild. We run a main 10 man run on the weekends and do TONS of xmog and achievement runs during the week. Several of us have a lot of DS hm experience and are ready to jump back into progression.

We have all bank tabs that we can acquire at this level. Vent server. Website in progress. Feasts and cauldrons are provided. We have tons of gems and enchanting mats as well!

Raid days:
Saturday - Sunday
3pm - 7pm Server Time

We are currently recruiting:
1 Holy Pally
1 Skilled Frost/Unholy DK

What We Want:
1. We want dedicated raiders who are willing to stick through wipes on progression.
2. We want raiders who have experience in their class and role.
3. We want raiders who have raid experience.
4. We want raiders who can explain why they are doing something a certain way when asked, w/o saying “Because so and so has/did it”.
5. We want raiders you take criticism and are willing to fix what needs to be fixed.
6. We want raiders with at least a 100% raid attendance. Going 2 days means you can't miss.
7. We want raiders who are well itemized(in current content gear) and have the proper gemming/enchants.

What We Don’t Want:
1. People who aren’t willing to show up for raids.
2. People with little to no raiding experience.
3. People who don’t know their class.
4. People not willing to help the guild.
5. People who are immature and not serious about content.
6. People who aren’t in current content gear/reasonable iLVL.

If you think you have what it takes please send Charzie a tell in game for more info or to answer any questions you may have! Come and find your home for MoP today!

Website in progress: http://cookiez-kj.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]