Looking for a Guild

90 Draenei Paladin
I've been hanging 'round this dead guild far too long. Time for a change!

I'm looking for a new home. I'd like a guild that is laid back and a bit causal, but can get stuff done and clear content when they need or want to.

I'm not one of those people that will obsess over every detail. WoW is a game and I like to have fun leveling alts, doing mog runs and the occasional raid. I don't mind wipes and progression. What gets on my nerves are when people freak out, yell, panic w/e when mistakes happen.

I'm 8/8 DS normal mode on three characters(Pally, lock, mage), and would prefer to be in a guild that can go 8/8 and maybe fight for a few heroic kills, but having fun is the most important aspect to me. Im ok with not being in a core raid group. Alt runs are fine by me as long as we can progress some.

I tend to fit in with a more adult/family oriented crowd. I really like to be social and chat in guild. A strong, friendly in guild community is a must. I'd rather stay Alliance, but if push comes to shove I can faction change one...maybe two characters to horde.

If anyone is interested or has some open spots leave a message here! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Gods of Brutality is always looking for people. We're 5/8 in DS, but we're very laid back, and are always trying to have fun.

You are more than welcome to join us.

Dragon Reapers is also 8/8 with 1/8 heroic (I think.. we did Morchok last night). They may or may not be looking for more people, but it's something to look into.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I've may of found a home in AA, however if anyone has open raids spots please let me know. I still have lots of alts!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Yeah same here sorya looking for new home!!!
Edit I AA now too :3
Edited by Annette on 4/29/2012 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you have a skilled healer class Nefarious currently has an open slot available. We're currently need a third healer for heroics for fights which requires one. We're not overly serious but we do expect those who raid with us to to pull what is expected of them and their class
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sorry, I don't have a healer geared for DS at the moment. X(

Working on my druid, but I've yet to finish LFR on her much less normal DS or anything heroic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]