<Reign> 5/8 HM recruiting weekend 10 core

85 Human Death Knight
<Reign> is back to kilrogg with many new faces! We are raiding 10 man and only 10 man! We are a group of a friendly, laid-back players that are very serious about finishing normal and heroic content in a competitive atmosphere. Some of our core officers have 4-6 HM experience on Blackrock as well as a raid leader with 8/8 HM.

Raid times:8-11 PST Friday-Sat

Current progression:5/8 HM in the 4th week

Philosophy-We raid 10 mans only for the team aspect of the game. Do not step into a raid without knowing everything about your own class! 10 mans require complete focus with very little or no mistakes to finish content. We only raid 2 days a week, meaning mistakes are not welcome but are understandable. If you make a mistake, say "my bad" and do not do it again. Never be afraid to ask questions or voice concerns over strategy. None of us are perfect so always always always speak up!

Loot System: Loot Council-We spread loot out very evenly. The only reason it is loot council is to be able to control BIS vs. upgrade as well as value of tier bonuses.

Currently Recruiting:
Demonology Warlock
Balance Druid
Shadow priest
A dps with a healing OS will be greatly considered
Any competent dps will be considered because many of us are flexible with our classes!

Also recruiting for a new Sunday raid team from 5-9

If you are interested or have any questions at all, talk to Fallenares, Niakan, Apolloyn, Ham or add my Real ID: noah.nguyen@yahoo.com
Edited by Fallenares on 5/6/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump for 3/8 HM in 3rd week with H hag almost dead
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
just saying you should be ashamed of your progression. I have pugged 3/8h and for your guild to get only that far in 3 weeks at 15% nerf is just a shameee get better plays plox
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why would I be ashamed of how I play in a computer game? You should be ashamed that you care that much about a game :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
1st week: downed 8/8 norm to test people out
2nd week: Raided 1 night with 2/8 HM
3rd week: 3/8 HM with people had not done the fights before and worked on Hag
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
let me know if you guys want a 3/8 H hunter ilvl 399
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking to fill are Core group 2 in need of everthing raid days/times are Sunday 5Svt-9Svt looking to add another day.Hit me up in game if you want to chat or Real Id Tylerchin@hotmail.co.uk
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
5/8 HM dead
almost 6/8
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
20% nerf is hard :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
trolling my os is hard
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Cant stand people who talk vrap over the computer ur soo cool

05/06/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Zal
enchanting your gear is hard :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
talking crap an alt is hard :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Mmmmmh think we mite have to make the tabard purple after I get em heroic shoulders just saying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You aren't even wearing the tabard!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Its to dark!!! dosent match
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]