6/8H Protection Paladin LF late night guild

85 Tauren Paladin
I'm currently 6/8 heroic and looking for a late night guild with progression on par or better than my personal progression.

I'd like to raid tues-thursday (mondays are also okay) from an earliest start time of 10pm PST and a latest possible end time of 4am PST.

My current ilvl is 403 I have a 395 offspec ret set.

I prefer horde but will go alliance for the right guild and prefer to tank but will mainspec DPS if it means moving forward in progression.

Respond here with guild information or send me an in game mail.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bumpity
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Currently <Midnight Reckoning> on Kil'jaeden is recruiting for its late night team raiding on Tues-Thur from 11 PM (PST/Server time)- 2 AM. We are currently 5/8 HM with goals to push much further. Without going into a whole long post, we are looking for players who meet our criteria:

-Optimized in all aspects of your character (gear, talent, glyphs, etc). Showing that you care enough to do this shows us that you care enough to take raids seriously.
-Patience. Wipes happen, sometimes they're my fault, sometimes they're yours. They also fall under the old adage "Practice makes perfect". We'll kill it, even if it isn't immediately.
-Maturity. Age isn't so much a factor as maturity is. We curse, we joke around with each other, and we have a good time. Having a sense of humor goes along with this.
-Attendance. Being a 10 man guild attendance is very important. Emergencies happen, but if they stop you from making 90% of our raids, then it may be a good idea to look at other times.

We run loot through a rotating 3 man loot council, with gear being awarded based on efficiency, attendance, and the overall need of the raid.

I'd love to chat with you, so please feel free to add my Real ID vandenzmog82@gmail.com.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Annnd bump again
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Greetings, we're a 7/8H Alliance guild looking for a prot pally. (10 man) I'd be really interested in speaking to you about your needs and how you'd fit in with us.

Please contact me at camirex2@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Insomniacs is a late night 25 man raiding guild on the Llane server, where we have been raiding consistently since January of 2006. We raid Monday through Thursday nights, 10pm PST until 2am (1am-5am EST). Currently 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. 8/8 in Dragon Soul the first week. Our website is www.insomniacsguild.net

We are a mature guild with a long history, and look to provide a place for like minded players needing to raid at late night hours. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and have a very healthy guild bank which provides all of our raiders with flasks, potions, food, and other materials essential for raiding.

Currently looking for:
Tanks: (1)
1 Blood Death Knight
1 Feral Druid,
or 1 Protection Paladin

Healers: (1)
1 Holy Paladin,
1 Resto Druid,
1 Resto Shaman
or 1 Holy/Disc Priest

DPS: (any 3)
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Balance Druid
1 Shadow Priest
1 Warrior
1 Death Knight
1 Feral Druid
1 Rogue

General Info:
We're looking for people who are enthusiastic, are excellent at their class, and bring a positive influence to the guild. We expect a high level of play from each and everyone of our raiders. In return each member can expect a friendly and positive guild atmosphere, a strong officer core focused on progression, and little to no drama.

Guild History:
We have been an active guild since January, 2006, and many of our original members are still involved with the guild. We are tightly-knit but welcoming of new members - we have an overarching policy of "treat others as you would like to be treated". The major population of the guild is working adults, and we attempt to conduct ourselves with the balanced attitude that only comes from experience in mind.

If you would be interested in joining our ranks, please visit our website http://www.insomniacsguild.net and post an application.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]