Are you a small guild having issues raiding?

It's that time of year again, summer (and the end of an expansion). That means people start to lose interest or gain interest in the great outdoors. I see dozens of guilds advertising in trade for people to fill out their 10 man teams.

If you are part of a core group that just can't seem to get those last few people to show up when expected and you want to step up to 25 man raiding then talk to me in game. We have been doing this for over 5 years now and summer has never slowed us down. Mostly because we get ready ahead of time. We are looking for additional raiders to raid with us Tue/Thr/Sun from 7:30 to 11:00. This is 25 man raiding only and we only want people who are willing to put in the effort and plan to be here for the long run.

Feel free to contact myself or any other officer in game to find out more. You can also check out our website to learn more about us and to see lots of photo shopped pictures of me dieing to various mobs (all faked.. I never stand in fire or even die.. true story).

http://www.mostlyharmless-exodar.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
small guild with raiding issues?
theres a pill for that
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Please be able to regularly (i.e. almost always) make our raid nights: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-11pm server

We are a very diverse group so don't be shy!
Reply Quote
I wanted to make an observation about 10 vs 25 man raid guilds or at least something that I think sets the 25 man guilds apart.

25 man raiding is more about the group of people you are with vs the exact makeup needed in 10 mans. I'm not downing 10 man guilds at all, it's a blast to get a tight group tegether and crush new content; but a lot of people have never even been in a real 25 man raiding guild before.

There is a reason we have been around for 5+ years now on Exodar, it's more important to us to have long term raiders vs individual classes. When we recruit people who have multiple options of toons to raid on we ask which they like playing the best, we don't worry about which class we are shortest on. That's because we wan't people to stick around and do what they enjoy, I mean you are paying to play this game so you should enjoy it.

Just chat with one of us in game if you want to find out more about 25 man raiding, I think for a lot of people they will find it makes the game a lot more enjoyable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]