Any BMP people around still?

85 Human Warlock
If you guys are....any of you thinking of playing gw2?! Im gonna be very lonely there all by myself-Lichbane-
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
shut up lichbane
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Shierak and mikajew get on maybe once a week to cap. doom, risa, ava, and silverknight/colsmash or w/e quit.

xfer to horde and join shattered for some pvp fun :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Shierak and mikajew get on maybe once a week to cap

p sure nobody cares about those two XD

binka, shadocol, ad, carl, and some of the other old timers still hang out in the vent and play LoL. i think we will be doing d3 mostly when it comes out. i will give you bmp vent if you want it let me kno and i'll set up an email.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
ah ya i had a feeling you guys would be on d3 i still got the bmp info at least the one that binka, nature, and darksoul are always on....gw2 aint comming out for a while still not release date mabye ill convince you by then! oh and i might come back to wow....when it goes f2p! :)
Edited by Pam on 5/4/2012 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
As far as WoW goes, original BMP is pretty much dead. I miss level 60 pvp a lot compared to other aspects of this game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Ouch, this realm's forum is dead, 1/2 way down the page and it's from over a month ago.

Hi to Pam, if it's the same that was in Kali Swarm way back. I don't come over here often but I was bored today.

<--Mspelled
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]