8/8H XP Legendary Spriest LF Guild

87 Goblin Priest
Title pretty much says it all.

dps that is always up to date with the latest theorycraft and will always be parsing while following mechanics.

just got my legendary a couple of days ago and therefore don't have any logs with it, but the logs that i have from before i got it aren't too bad.

hope to hear from you soon :)
Edited by Pillöwpants on 4/27/2012 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hoping on your server now to talk to you.

<Away> a 10m Alliance guild on Ner'zhul raids Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm-1am EST and we are 8/8 HM in DS. We also host an alt run on Sunday that is 5/8 HM. Outside of these raids, we also clear Firelands (Heroic Rag) each week, as well as heroic t11 raids. We host regular battlegrounds each day and have a healthy PvP community. Our raiders participate in an RBG team with over 1900+ MMR. We also have activities planned on the beta.

If you are interested please contact me on Bubblebye, Drewwid, or Ravae.

http://away-nerzhul.wowstead.com/
Edited by Drewwid on 4/27/2012 12:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Priest
sorry, can't make the raid times. really looking for either a weekend guild or really anything that doesn't raid tuesdays as i have work and classes on that day
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Sweet and simple:

Basics:
Guild: KBM Carries
Server: Spirestone PvP (PST)
Format: 10 man
Raid times: Sat 3-7PM, Sun 2-6PM (PST)
Loot: Loot Council

The rest of it:

About Us:
KBM Carries is a fairly new formed guild with a casual raid mindset. While we consider ourselves casual, that does not mean we tolerate people making mistakes, or failing to log on for raid times. We are casual because we realize it's only pixels, and there's no need to break keyboards over progression attempts

What we expect from you:
-Attendance
We maintain a raiding roster of no more then 12 people, partially to avoid drama. This means that if you are 'iffy' about being able to make raid times, then don't waste your time applying.
-Experience
Both with your class, and with current content. Previous experience with Dragon Soul hardmodes is specifically what we are looking for (in most cases it is MANDATORY, however if you are very skilled you can still be considered), however experience with hardmode encounters of a previous content is a big plus.
-Skill
While gear is a big part of current DPS, understanding your class and how to spend every possible global while not standing in fire is the type of awareness we are looking for.
-Dedication
We do not mass recruit or recruit for the bench. We are looking for members that will stay with us through the rest of this content, and into MoP as well.

What we need:
Immediate raid spot for the following:
Survival Hunter (understanding Marks is a HUGE plus for spine)
Fire Mage (understanding Arcane is a HUGE plus for spine)
Shadow Priest (4pc T13 is mandatory for spine progression)
Resto Shaman (competitive Elemental offspec MANDATORY)

Speak with Bloodstrider, Marshmellows, Kepasa, Reimix, or myself in game.
Or add me to real ID: mcmuffins790@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hey there, Looking to speak with you about some options. I see you already have a few offers but get ahold of me as soon as you can, i would rather talk with you over mumble instead of an online app. Shaffer2690@gmail.com is my RealID. Hope to speak with you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
We are looking for another spriest for our core group to farm DS and raid with us in MOP. You didn't list times but hopefully we can work something out. Add me to realid and we can chat more.

<Victory or Whatever> is a 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the Whisperwind server. We are currently 8/8 H. Our raid times are Tu-Thurs 7-10 CST. We are looking for a few select players to improve (not fill) our roster for the remainder of this expansion as well as for MOP.

We use loot council to distribute loot with the philosophy that no one person comes before the greater good of the raid. Raiding is a team effort and thus the loot does not belong to the individual but to the raid group. Loot is used to upgrade the group as a whole. We do not play favorites.

On off nights we are still very active. We run firelands to help people finish staffs, we run an alt DS group, we farm old content for mounts/achieves/titles, we level alts, we mess around on beta (have a guild over there too), many of us PvP, etc.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs but have a particularly high need for:

Ele/Resto Shammy
Tank of any variety
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
Hunter
Boomkin
Legendary Caster

*If you do not see your class/spec listed do not be discouraged, as I stated earlier we are looking to improve upon our roster and if you perform well we are interested in talking to you! Please note we are not trying to fill our bench, we are looking for core members who can make a difference.*

To apply:
You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
*HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Fill out an application at http://wwvow.guildlaunch.com/

OR

Talk to Crimsonlily, Peejay or myself via real id.

Crimsonlily Tabetha@woh.rr.com (Guild Master)
Peejay Colby_1471@hotmail.com (Raid Leader)
Blaze scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com (Officer) <----- Me
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
We're 8/8HM and looking to expand our roster a little in preparation for MoP - you should consider applying to us.

Here is a short generic spam, but do contact me via real ID (listed at the bottom of the post) to learn more.
--
Adapt is 8/8HM and looking to add a handful of superb players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output even on farm content, who fit into the team well and who are like-minded folk that will be a great asset to the team as we level fast and push for early ranks in Mists.

A little more about the guild - we hold numerous server 1sts in 25man throughout the expansion, and since the server is PST we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. Mature, drama-free guild that have been around forever (we raided together since BC, formed under this guild tag about the start of ICC). Lots of high-playtime folk, our alt runs also do HMs, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements or run retro raids.

Check us out at http://adaptguild.com or see our full recruitment post at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2179528887

For more info contact me via email or real-ID on: pdrayton at gmail dot com
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Rainbow Avengers of US-Stormrage is a 10man semi-hardcore late night guild. We're currently 8/8HM in Dragon Soul. We're a very laid back guild that enjoys having fun, and getting bosses down. There are times to have fun, and there are times to get things done.

We downed Spine Heroic at 5% and Heroic Madness at 10%.

In Mists of Pandaria, we’re looking to move into hardcore raiding. Our goals are to be server first in the first tier, and continue to push for some decently ranked US kills.

If you're looking to have a good time and still progress, this is the guild for you.

A few of our current members who have been with us all of Cataclysm, are wanting to retire from raiding.With that being said, you'll have some big shoes to fill.

Requirements:
-Vent, you must have a mic and it must be able to use it at any point in raid combat. No one likes to reads raid chat during heroic Ultraxion.
-Exp, we are taking in high consideration those players who are equal to our exp. with that said do not waste our time talking to us if you haven't seen atleast 5/8HM yet.
-Attendance, with it being a 10 man guild attendance is a huge issue. We are trying to keep a core 10. We do not recruit for the bench.
-Internet connectivity, you must have a stable connection to where you are not DC'ing mid fights.
-+18 years of age
-Research, know your role and how the fights works prior to raid invites.

Our raid times are currently Monday-Thursday 12:00-4:00 A.M. EST. With possible Sunday raid nights as we see fit during progression.

We're currently in need of the following for our core team:
1 Blood DK
1 Shadow Priest
1 Holy Paladin

We go by the motto gear isn't everything. We can get you gear, we can't make you play your class. If you're not having fun, you're not properly raiding! Raiding was implemented to have fun, not to feel like a job. Once it does, you get burnt out, that's when the game isn't enjoyable anymore, for any of us.

We plan on having multiple streams in MoP, we already have one. A few more of us will be streaming as well for more PoVs.

As said above, we're only a 10man guild, we require 100% attendance, but understand that things do happen.

Lastly, this is a "hard-core" raiding guild. We are aiming high and need solid players.

If you're interested, contact myself, Royalite, or Kradrepins ingame.
Tizank: JimmyThePimp644@Yahoo.com
Royalite: Madpunker77@Yahoo.com
Kradrepins: xxspitfirexx21@Hotmail.com
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
Real ID: Arotolo4@gmail.com

What is <Mind Games> ?
<Mind Games> is a 25m Horde guild on Illidan that has routinely been in the top 100 US status, raiding with each other through different tags dating back to The Burning Crusade years ago. We plan on continuing this level of excellence throughout Mists of Pandaria. Below you can find what we are looking for in our raiders. If you fit the bill, please apply today!

Current progression:
T12: Top 60 US 25m
T13: Top 70 US 25m
1 DAY CLEARS!

What we're looking for:
OPEN RECRUITMENT
HIGH PRIORITY:
TANK SPOT OPEN! (Prefer a Warrior) ~ Mage ~ Spriest ~ Hunter ~ Lock ~ Boomy ~ Enh Sham ~ CAT ~ Disc/Holy Priest

We are always looking to increase our roster with exceptional players! Please do not hesitate to fill out an application if your specific class is not listed above. If you consider yourself to be a top caliber player and consistently tend to out preform others on your realm/guild, I definitely suggest posting an application.

Our Dragon Soul run takes place Tuesday at 7CST.
Below is a list of what we are currently selling.

PACKAGE DEAL!

-8/8 25man Heroic Full clear with Madness Title and any available gear: 375k
Gold must be given to an officer before the run starts, nonrefundable.

-8/8 25man Heroic Full clear with Madness Title and any available gear excluding Madness weapons: 300k
Gold must be given to an officer before the run starts, nonrefundable.
(You have the option of buying the Madness weapons for 150k)

Contact Xagero or Validuz in game for individual item prices.

If you are interested please contact an officer in game!

Out of raid:
Our roster isn't full of boring raid hermits. Outside of raid we host multiple GDKP runs, 10m alt raids, RBGs, Achievement and Mount runs! Some of us even play LoL!

Loot System:
<Mind Games> uses a loot council system. Loot is distributed through the officers. We base our decisions off of overall performance, attendance, attitude and recent loot gained.

Raid times are as follows:
Monday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Tuesday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Wednesday 7:00-11:00 (CST)
Thursday 7:00-11:00 (CST)

How to apply:
Visit http://mgames.enjin.com/ and follow directions there.
OR
You can contact Thornie, Ganova or Sikonos if you are interested in applying. Thanks for your time! Hope to be in touch!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Demise of Burning Blade Alliance is looking for skilled players to add to our ever-improving roster.

We're currently 8/8 heroic 25 man.
We're ranked 32nd among US 25 man guilds with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
We raid Sunday-Thursday 7pm-11pm EST.

RealID: Vishiz@live.com
Website/Apply: Demise-Guild.Org

Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
have a core spot open for a tallented SP.

Contingency is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 8/8H DS ( we are 25M )( we have our drakes ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.
US 84 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
newaayy anywaayy@gmail.com
PeaceofCake
Imonshrooms
Eighties
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We would love to add a shadow priest to our roster. We're 8/8H and while we do maintain a 4 night raiding schedule during progression, we're currently clearing all 8 bosses on Tuesday. Please add my Real ID so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com.
<Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding.

Guild summary
    Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild.
    !DKP loot system.
    Guild level 25.

Progression
    Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Raid times
    Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST

About Kel'Thuzad (PVP)
    Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time.

KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers

Requirements
    Cataclysm raid experience of at least 1/8 Heroic and a minimum gear level 395+. Exalted with your Head & Shoulder Enchant factions with current World of Log parses.

The following classes/specs are all listed as High Priority:

Exceptional DPS

We're currently recruiting for Dragon Soul. This is just high priority, we're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players, therefore even if your class/spec isn't listed, feel free to apply!

How to apply
    Real ID: Nyoki@email.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Greetings,

<TFA> is the leading progression guild on the US-Bronzebeard server, and we're looking for an excellent player to balance out our raids. We have a strong core of players and a friendly environment, but at the same time we're very progression-focused. We're exclusively 10-man and plan to stay that way. We currently have an opening for a hunter. This is for a core position. You will be raiding 8/8 heroic as soon as you transfer, not riding the bench.

Guild Name - The Feral Aggressors
Website - tfa-guild.info (all applications are private)
Raid Days/Times - Sun-Wed 8-11pm PST
Recruitment Needs - one Hunter, moonkin, or shadow priest
Contacts/Officers - Doraks, Bellachanel, Naihan (Naihan's alts: Kilzaga, Aidra, Klaes)
Naihan's Real ID: nma08@my.fsu.edu

Current Raid Progression:
Finished cataclysm ranked #86 US 10-man
8/8 H Dragon Soul (Realm First! Deathwing, kill date: 2/28/12)

7/7 H Firelands
13/13 H tier-11
Earned every Cataclysm raid achievement, ranked world #96 for achievements

What we require from our raiders:
- Respect for your fellow raiders and raid officers.
- Appropriate gear for your class and spec.
- Appropriate talents and glyphs.
- Gear enchanted and gemmed correctly.
- Consistency in raid attendance and performance.
- Exceptional situational awareness.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and consider suggestions.
- Full understanding of all raid strategies.
- Attending raid prepared with reagents.

Loot System: Loot Council, we are very fair when it comes to loots with the principal rule being gearing up people at the same rate.

Please do not hesitate to apply or talk to an officer in game for more information.

While we are not currently actively searching for anything other than the above classes, if you believe you are an exceptional player of your particular class and spec, don’t be afraid to apply. We always are looking to update our roster with the best players available.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
A little about us:

Unholy Aura of Whisperwind (PvE and CST) is a stable, long running guild. We just celebrated our 7th birthday on March 12th. We are a 10 man raid guild. Our environment is laid back, low key, and we like to have fun while progressing. We are a close knit community, many of us have played together for years. Our guild member age range is 20+. I strive to promote a drama free environment, as does the rest of the guild. We provide 250g daily for repairs, flasks, and food for raids.

Raid Days and Times- Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7:30-10:30 PM CST

Current Progression in DS Heroics- 8/8

We are looking to venture into a SECOND raid group for Heroic Progression in DS, and MoP content ASAP.

Current needs for RG2:
Resto Shaman
Rogue
Ret Paladin
Mage- Arcane/Fire
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

What we need from you:
100% Attendance. This is ESSENTIAL for progression.
110% Focus
Treat the members of your raid team with respect.
Have Vent, and a working mic.
NO DRAMA. We have a no drama policy, and you will be removed for upsetting our environment.
Please be at least 20 years old

Alt Adventures®™ Saturday Night @ 7 PM CST

This raid is PERFECT for people just starting out in DS normal, and just want to raid once a week. Our Core raiders are split evenly on toons between the two groups so each group has 5 people with 8/8H DS Experience to help these raids as much as possible.

RBGs- Monday 7:30-10:30 CST

Optional to all

Contact Information:

Please contact me, Rocie GM, in game for any questions, or additional information via Real ID, or in game mail or whisper:

Real ID:

azaleigh@hotmail.com

Progression link:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/whisperwind
You may also submit your information here:
www.unholyaura.com or http://uaww.shivtr.com/

Thank you for your interest in UA.
-Rocie
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Guild <Cut the Blue Wire> is a 10man Horde guild on server Area-52 (PvE).
    We are 8/8HM DS 10 man.
    We are 7/7HM Firelands.
    We are 13/13HM 4.0 bosses.

Raid times:

9 Hours Weekly

Tuesday 6:45pm - 10pm EST
Wednesday 6:45pm - 10pm EST
Thursday 6:45pm - 10pm EST

Rarely we will ask the group to push if we are sub 10% on a heroic boss on a Monday if possible. These are never set in stone.What we are looking for:

Guild <Cut the Blue Wire> does not recruit players for a bench position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.Progression/Milestones:

• Dragon Soul - First Week
  • Heroic Morchok - Dead
  • Heroic Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead
  • Heroic Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead
  • Heroic Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead
  • Heroic Ultraxion - Dead
  • Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
  • Heroic Spine of Deathwing - Dead
  • Heroic Madness of Deathwing - Dead - 10%
  • Loot:

We distribute loot through the Loot Council System- in which you will not get any gear unless your the absolute best contestant for it for the first week or two, it's similar to an "initiation", we all have had to go through it.
    If this turns you off, then you aren't welcome in this guild regardless.

Atmosphere:

To sum it up, we like to have fun. We will push hard but while doing so we enjoy the process. I encourage people to laugh and be friends, but as soon as I say "Vent Clear" it's serious business time. We are not racist nor discriminatory, though we may act it at times. If you are apping please be mature enough to laugh at both yourself and others without taking it personally!

You are welcome to add me on Real ID (Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Area-52, Horde and ask for an officer in guild. How to contact:

http://cutthebluewire.enjin.com/

GM: Lifebløøm (Real ID Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com)

Officers:
    Thegrassman
    Kyary
    Spells
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Shaman
    Soldier is a Casual raid guild. We currently raid Tues and Weds 7-11 server (CST) and are working on Heroic Spine in DS. We are in need of 1 ranged DPS OR a Heals with DPS OS to join our core group for progression.

What we expect:

Close to 100% attendance, we run a very tight 10m group, no reserves..
    Focus while you are here, since we raid 2 days a week, we make the most of the days we do!
    Know your Role and Class.... Does this need an explanation..
    Be mature.. We are all adults.. well most of us.. but we have fun together...

What you can expect:

Food / Flasks and Enchants provided by the guild
    Competent raid members
    Active guild to raid with and do other things also.. (Things are slowing down with the MoP beta, etc.. but when MoP comes out I am sure there will be plenty extra stuff going on again)

If you are interested, please contact me in game at sukodin@gmail.com RealID. Our WoL's are here:

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/110993/

Our Current raid group is:

TANK:
    Druid
    Warrior

HEAL:
    Shaman
    Pally
    Priest (OS DPS)

DPS:
    Mage
    Mage
    Rogue
    Frost DK

Emerald Dream is an RP-PVP server with a High Population. WPvP is alive and well on our server, and there is always something going on to do. The server is on CST.
    Reply Quote
    100 Human Paladin
    Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind

We are [8/8N-DS] and [8/8H-DS]

We are looking for LOYAL members who are looking for a stable environment to call home for time to come. We want people who want to be a part of the team and don't view this as and individual effort. We are NOT looking for gear projects.

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
    Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
    Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Recruitment - Knowledge in multiple specs is a MAJOR plus.
    The following specs/classes are of high priority heading into MoP. Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below!

DPS
    Feral Cat
    Ele Sham (high)
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest
    Death Knight (unholy pref)

Healers
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    Resto Druid

Tanks
    Warrior
    Paladin

***We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players.

Want To Apply?
    You MUST have a World of Logs parse and a screen shot of your In Combat UI.
    *HEALERS READ* You must provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuff settings of your raid frames and how they show up on your frames as well.

Contact Us

Please get in contact with Peejay in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
    (Peejay) Colby_1471@hotmail.com
    (Crimsonlily) Tabetha@woh.rr.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com

**Find us in mumble if needed, Send a private chat to Peejay.
    IP: vow.mumble.com
    Port: 5237
    PW: nefarian
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    Demise of Burning Blade Alliance is currently looking for skilled players to add to our ever-improving roster.

We are 8/8hm 25 man with a pre-nerf Spine kill.
    We are US rank 32 in 25 man heroic difficulty.
    We raid Sunday through Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST.

RealID: Vishiz@live.com
    Burning Blade Alliance: Buffalo(Asst. GM) or Vishiz(some random !@# guy). I have many alts and anyone in the guild should be able to direct you to me :)

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Hunter
    Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 6/8H 3rd Plate on Spine | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 | Feel free to armory me for specifics and dates.

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
    Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

Needs

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster to push content. Feel free to add me on REAL ID williampdennis@gmail.com. Thanks! In need of Ranged DPS!
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Druid
    Edited by Pawsome on 5/23/2013 8:51 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]