(H) MISCHIEF is recruiting.

85 Orc Rogue
UNCLE OZZY WANTS YOU!

(For TLDR skip to the bottom)

About MISCHIEF:

Mischief is one of the longest standing guilds on Scarlet Crusade. Having been around since 2005, we’ve stood the test of time because we’re populated by those who really love to hang out with each other as much as we love to smash Blizzard in the pixels. Some of us have been friends since WoW vanilla and we’re always looking for more silly sods to come have some laughs with us. We look for people who want to stay with the guild long-term. Evidencing that, we’ve got some of the most veteran and talented players on the server. We keep these players around because we offer a unique mix of atmosphere and raiding progression. Simply put… we down bosses and laugh our asses off in equally important proportions. I’ve been around raiding since Molten Core and I’ve never had as much fun in any guild as I’ve had with Mischief.

25 Man Raiding:

Also of note, we’re one of the last 25 man raiding guilds on the server. We’re determined to stick to that format as we think it supports a more inclusive raiding package, the fights are a bit crazier and thus more fun, and it dramatically increases the probability for hilarity on any given raid night. We want as many people as possible on Scarlet Crusade to experience this end-game heroic content. (Besides, it takes at least 24 other people to balance Ozzy’s open mic on vent.) We’re also determined to stay on Scarlet Crusade where all our friends are despite the dwindling number of raiding guilds here. Here’s where you come in. If you know you have what it takes to be a raider, want to experience this content and have a great time doing it we want you to come apply with us.

Raid Times / What We're Looking For:

We raid 3 nights per week (Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday) from 8 server until 12 server. We’re currently 7/8 H 25 Dragon Soul and we’re looking to fill out some numbers for Heroic Dragon Soul progression and into MoP. We want players to come to us with a core understanding of their class (having read the basics on Elitist Jerks and elsewhere) as well as a basic understanding of raid-awareness and fight mechanics. That said, we’ve got some of the most well-researched and veteran players on the server and we’re committed to helping all our players unlock their potential as raiders. What’s required of you is come with the desire to find out how to maximize your performance and a willingness to take constructive advice. We want our raiders to strive to improve their performance, in terms of dps/hps utility and raid awareness, each and every time they see a boss fight. Moreover, we want people with a particular attitude. Although I’d be lying if I said we don’t like to “peen” up the meters and see our names on WoL rankings, we also want raiders with a minimum level of patience and respect for each other. We want people who value downing bosses and having fun in equal proportions. I firmly believe completely possible to be over-competitive and overtly positive at the same time. Our guild is full of those people. If that describes you then we think you’d have a great time in Mischief.

TLDR Format:

Come apply to raid with us by putting in your application at http://mischief.dkpsystem.com. Make sure when you apply that you show us that you know your class. Make sure you’re at least geared enough to step into raiding content. Make sure you have the optimum gems, reforge, glyphs and talents before you apply. That information is all readily available on Elitist Jerks or a myriad of other sites. In short, make sure you show the same effort is there in putting your app together as you’ll make in understanding how to kick !@# on heroic boss fights. If you show us you know your class, we will give you a shot to prove it.

If you have questions, please talk to me or the other officers in game. I’d be more than happy to talk to you.

Thanks,

Darkeye (in game – Unpossible )

CLASS RECRUITMENT - Right now we're looking to recruit all classes. Regardless of class population we are always looking to recruit exceptional players.

Contacts and Links:

MISCHIEF OFFICERS – Ozekiel (GM), Polkadotz, Roatch, Greimist, Dreagar, Ultraviolent
MISCHIEF WEBSITE – http://mischief.dkpsystem.com
Edited by Ultraviolent on 5/12/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Heyo- I am applying on my warlock Gleeclub, just an FTI. Thanks, Gentry/Gleeclub
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yo Dawg! I heard you like RP So we put RP in your server so you can raid in character while you raid on your character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ily ozzy, all of ReM loves you. don't hate us.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Best part of joining Mischief is raiding with me!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
7/8 not 6 ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
BUMP. Still have a few openings to fill. Talk to me in-game any time.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
afther talking with Ozekiel in game last night . he informed me that you all was recruiting. as for my self . i even thow i have 5 lvl 85 i would only like to join with my dis priest and my fury warrior . atm im still gearing them , i stoped playing just befor cata came out . i took a year off of the game . if you ask me why , i would have to say i dont know why . i think it had something to do with a druid tank by the name of RYTANK . yes i was in free agents .
but for sure i cant say it all was over him . i could of just as easy quit the guild with out leaving the game .
anywas back to topic . unlike most priest i dont know anything about shadow , i have all was played dis or holy . my warrior i dont know anything about tanking i lvled arms and raid fury .
if you ask me im only as good as the people i raid with . a healer can only do so much . im not a god .
all so applying is my wife , ellesombre lvl 85 mage wich is geared for cata raids . she is all so gearing a pally healer and druid tank atm ..
anywas we are looking for a guild thank is easy to get a long with . and dose stuff at the same time . we are not looking for a guild that treats new people like they are not there . this dose not mean we have to get a long or you have to be are friends this just means if there is a spot open ask us befor pugging .
you can get a hold of us in game . or email me at terryb_jr@yahoo.com. hope to see you in game soon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Although I'm sure mister unpossible will chat with you in game, I just wanted to reiterate that there is an app available at http://mischief.dkpsystem.com which, as far as I know, anyone who would like to be considered has to fill out. Goodluck to both you and your wife! :)
Reply Quote
56 Orc Warrior
05/01/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Ackis

I thought that it was when Ozzy talked it was like an episode of Mob Wives...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
05/01/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Ackis

TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES

OFF I SAY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]