Gratz SFOS

On their H Warmaster kill. Now for the Spine Wipeathon. I feel your pain on it. Good Luck XD
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I like my shamans how I like my ribs...PRIME BABY!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Shamans so prime I just have 70k ns stacked into kidney no link then a fat dog on the couch.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Holy !@#$ that was one fat dog
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I saw it man with my own 2 eyes the rabid fat dog was the size of a Blimpo doggiex
Reply Quote
LOL I think that's a record for a thread getting de-railed! 2nd post.

Thanks, Pfc! =D

We only got 5 pulls in tonight, and 3 of them were, what shall we say... short-lived. lol Funny thing is the other 2 were 5 minutes long and we made it to the 2nd plate both times. But Meekah says not to get too excited cuz the real dmg comes on the 3rd plate, so I'm not overconfident yet.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I thought I posted here...

But congrats on beating us to h6/8.
Reply Quote
Thank you Shamm, I/we appreciate it, and good luck this week on H:Spine
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Damn it Phay I said 2%... gratz guys. Tell Clint to carry us on his hunter NOW!
Reply Quote
Clint has a hunter?
Reply Quote
Lol thank you, Reta. =D

I can't and won't try to justify everyone's posts yesterday, that's for sure. I will say that a couple of people were just defending our team's legitimate accomplishment, but in a rather vehement way, so that came across negatively.

I usually say that I don't represent SFOS and my statements are my personal opinions, but maybe I should request to be the designated Public Relations representative. Hehe
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/30/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Phaydre
Clint has a hunter?

What doesn't he have? Oh ya a job... Sorry Clint you know I love you :)

U guys get Spine yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]