MOUNTS

90 Undead Warlock
I will have ALL the mounts :)
Reply Quote
only 166 to go!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
I was not aware that there were other warlocks who have an unhealthy obsession with mounts.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Not all of them buddy.

heh heheheh heheheh hahahahaha bwahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If THAT is what makes you happy son... I'm wit you. :)
Reply Quote
46 Troll Warlock
You can't get the Paladin class mount.

Also, if you don't already have the Zhevra mount(1st round Recruit a Friend reward mount), there's no way to get it as of now. It was replaced with the X-53 Touring Rocket. Also, the X-53 will be going away soon, it is slated to be replaced.

Then there's the two proto-drake mounts which were discontinued before Cataclysm came out. They were rewards for the Glory of the Raider 10 and 25 man achievements.

I'm sure there are more, that's just everything I can think of off the top of my head.
Edited by Trollawk on 5/1/2012 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You can't get the Paladin class mount.

Also, if you don't already have the Zhevra mount(1st round Recruit a Friend reward mount), there's no way to get it as of now. It was replaced with the X-53 Touring Rocket. Also, the X-53 will be going away soon, it is slated to be replaced.

Then there's the two proto-drake mounts which were discontinued before Cataclysm came out. They were rewards for the Glory of the Raider 10 and 25 man achievements.

I'm sure there are more, that's just everything I can think of off the top of my head.

The Ulduar mounts are still available
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
naxx mounts are no longer available, that achievement was glory of the raider.
Ulduar was glory of the ulduar raider.
which is how it should be, once the content is considered trivial to clear the achievements, the mounts should be removed, they should be rewards for players for doing it when it was a semi-difficult task, not when they are an expansion old.
Edited by Belurion on 5/1/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
05/01/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Belurion
which is how it should be, once the content is considered trivial to clear the achievements, the mounts should be removed, they should be rewards for players for doing it when it was a semi-difficult task, not when they are an expansion old.

Says you.

That's an opinion, not a fact.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
You're right, it is an opinion, I never said that it was a "fact"
People spend countless hours dong those achievements when they are current, and while some (maybe most) don't care that people can just wait and farm them the following expansion (or a few tiers later) others do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Engineering gave me all the mounts I ever need. Not really a collector, but if I come across a mount drop while I'm doing something else, I'll go ahead and roll for it then never use it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good looking out ya'll! :)

Meh son is considered a "Drive By Poster" ....he posts and never returns to it.

..and maybe that's a good thing too.

But hey! thanks for replying anyways! 8)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Good luck getting Mimirions Head and Invincible, they are now a 1% drop from 0 Keeper Yogg and Heroic LK, both fights which need atleast 10 ish good geared players who know the fights.

I got lucky with my Invincible :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/28/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Bwonsamdi
I was not aware that there were other warlocks who have an unhealthy obsession with mounts.

I started going to the meetings a little while ago and I'm almost two-weeks new-mount free!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/02/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Lepos

I started going to the meetings a little while ago and I'm almost two-weeks new-mount free!

When you hit your 1 year mark you get a coin, along with 5, and soon the 10 year coin will also be coming out. Good luck though, most people don't even get the 1 year coin.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Eh, I've got my Blue Dragonhawk, I don't care anymore :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]