Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Tuesday May 1st: Judgement will be looking to book individuals interested in buying either Savior of Azeroth Title (Heroic Deathwing) and/or Firelord Title+Pureblood Firehawk (Heroic Ragnaros).
Those interested will join us on our weekly epic adventure (lawl) through Dragon Soul, where we will be killing all 8 Heroic Bosses and selling: Heroic Boss kills, Available Heroic Gear/items, and a Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill which would reward you with the very prestigious title Savior of Azeroth. Not only will this be an opportunity to experience all that Dragon Soul has to offer but also the end game content that sometimes is so difficult to attain. Come raid with Judgement and experience Heroic Dragon Soul.
We raid Tuesdays from 7pm-11pm server, although we usually clear in about 3 hours. Thursday nights are also acceptable.
Bookings will be on a first come first serve basis. 10% of the price will be required as a deposit to hold your date/calendar invite and full gold amount will be required before the first boss kill. The 10% goes toward the total amount due, and will not be refunded if you don't show up. All services come with a 100% money back guarantee if we fail to uphold our end of the bargain. We've tried to cover pricing on what we feel individuals might desire. Prices are final ("for sale" heroic items vary based on whether or not a raid member still needs the item.)
- Individual Heroic Boss kills: 7k gold each.
- 7/8 Heroic Boss kills: 50k gold for all seven.
- Individual Spine of Deathwing kill: 20k gold
- Individual Madness of Deathwing kill+title: 150k gold
- full 8/8 Heroic clear+title: 200k gold
- 410 Heroic Tier Items: 15k gold each
- 410 Heroic Items: 10k gold each
- 416 Heroic Items: 50k gold each
- Elementium Gem Clusters: 1k per cluster
- If you are looking for a specific item to drop, it will be 7k for the first time you kill the boss + however much the item might cost IF it drops. If it does not drop, you can come back the next week but will be required to pay 10% of the price of the item up front. This 10% is non refundable, if the item drops than you simply pay the remaining 90%.
(please be aware that all Heroic items are only for sale if it's not already needed. If you wish to come along for a specific boss for the chance to buy that item, you must also pay the amount for that boss kill. If you buy a full clear and items drop along the way, you can purchase those items at that time as well- We are currently not selling the mount from Heroic Madness: Life-Binder's Hand Maiden - This mount will be available in the future but not at this time. If you purchase the title now, you will not be charged full price for the title+mount later on)
Judgement is also still selling the Pureblood Firehawk Mount and Firelord title each week:
100k Gold for the title alone, or 190k for both. Fireland clears start between 4-5pm on Saturdays.
Thank you for your time, if you have any questions or interest in booking a time, please contact myself in game via whisper or mail.
Edited by Vainsoull on 4/28/2012 8:10 PM PDT
why is 7/8 price 1k more than just buying 7 individual boss at 7k each? or does that first line not include spine or madness? If thats the case, then if you buy the 7/8 thats (50k-20k)/6 = 5k a boss? Since there was no limitation placed on the 1st line of 7k per boss, couldn't someone ask to kill all 8 bosses individually and claim the price is only 7k*8=56k?
Reading through the price list, I'd assume the intent is:
Heroic Mor'chok, Yor'sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, and Blackhorn are 7k each.
Heroic Spine of Madness is 20k.
All 7 of the above can be packaged at 50k (rather than 62k)
Heroic Madness is 150k
All 8 can be packaged at 200k (150k Madness + 50k first-seven)
2 friends and I just bought the pureblood fire hawk and "firelord" title this week. We also got some pretty decent gear upgrade. They have very professional teams and the price was reasonable.
I highly recommend buying the mount from them!
ps: the mount looks AWESOME! best mount in the history of WoW imo.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.