I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside
Pokemon, its you and me I know it’s my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend In a world we must defend Pokemon, a heart so true Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
Every challenge along the way With courage I will face I will battle every day To claim my rightful place
Come with me, the time is right There's no better team Arm in arm we'll win the fight It's always been our dream
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I gotta play it, i gotta play it...CHIN-PO-KO-MON!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
People don't like anything.Fixed that.

hah
Reply Quote
10 Human Paladin
04/29/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Flaya
I gotta play it, i gotta play it...CHIN-PO-KO-MON!

Great, now I got to find that episode...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
These don't matter to me. They are optional so if you don't like them you don't have to do it. I just hate the idea of pandaren running around everywhere. Not just on one faction, but two... <shudders>
This this and this... now if we could camp our own faction as well as the opposite, we might be cooking with gas. I wouldnt care about the others as long as i dont have to see it.
Edited by Fnu on 4/30/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm all for more things to do at max level, since Cata lacks it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

Because the latest thing for the hipsters to slam is anything remotely connected to social media. It is entirely irrelevant to them that "farmville" in wow is nothing like the actual farmville.

i like how you have yet to make an actual constructive post in this forum yet you still continue to post.
...welcome to the forums?
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Naljara
People don't like change.

But...it's not change at all. Theyre just copying something else and putting it in game, in all truth

That's just Blizzard's thing, they take ideas and (try to) make them better.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
04/29/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Cubcakes
Ban pokemon. It encourages animal slavery.

No, Goblin, not slavery.

Friendship.

lmao First of all, I LOVE your name.

But come on, they keep the pokemmons locked in the little ball and only let them out to fight. That's just so wrong. Besides, at least I wasn't one of the people saying it's evil and encourages Satanism. :p
Reply Quote
I think its by far the most stupid idea the devs have come up with in a very long time and I hate it.
Its not the "change" that bothers me.. but the "stupid, silly, childish change".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I think it's great they are adding additional types of game play to WoW. Maybe we can get a mario kart type race track too.
Edited by Lyyr on 4/30/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Lyyr
I think it's great they are adding additional types of game play to WoW. Maybe we can get a mario kart type race track too.

/facepalm
if this wasnt sarcasm Im gonna cry and hide in a corner...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Is it really a bad thing? I mean both of these were hugely successful. In fact farmville is still thriving VERY WELL. And Pokemon won't ever die out, and I am pretty sure they still make new episodes of the extended whatever pokemon series. Regardless, if they are hugely successful why not implement them?

I think player housing will be after farmville tbh. We need new things, and new things that are proven to be good. A lot of people say "OH IT'S FOR KIDS"..But is it really? I don't know too many kids, if any that play farmville. And no I may not watch pokemon anymore, but I will play the crap out of pet battles because of my love for it when I was younger. Idk, my thoughts.

I used to play farmville all the freaking time in college. Then I didnt have the internet and forgot all about it. Most of the people I know that play it on a regular basis are not kids. They are adults my age or older.

Also, I share the same view as you on the pokemon. I grew up watching that show and playing the games. I still have the games and I even bought the newest one last year, and play it from time to time when there isn't much else to do. I'm looking forward to seeing how these two new things pan out in game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Harvest Moon.

If you thought of Farmville first you are either under 15 or not worthy of being called a human being.

...I'm 25 and thought of Farmville. Personally I've never heard of Harvest Moon until now. So apparently I'm not worthy of being called a human being, just because I haven't heard of some stupid game? Your logic fails.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
04/30/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Atheistmonk

/facepalm
if this wasnt sarcasm Im gonna cry and hide in a corner...

Not sarcastic at all. I think having other types of game play than killing stuff adds depth to the world. As long as you aren't getting awesome PvE or PvP epics from farming your crops or doing pet battles whats the harm? All these things let the designers add more to the virtual ecology of the World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
04/29/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Sheepshifter
Is it really a bad thing?

Yes, if we want to play pokemon or farmville we don't need WoW to do that. It's especially annoying when there are TONS of additions that the playerbase has been begging for for some time now (player housing, new character models, dance studio, etc) that's getting put on the back burning to accommodate pokemon and farmville.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]