05/02/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Rude
I'd be down for that
Only have ghetto Enh gear on Kegg though. XD
85 Dwarf Shaman
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
86 Orc Shaman
sooooooooooooooooo tired.
85 Dwarf Shaman
I am too, but I have to go get my cats some food before they turn into nyanpires.
86 Orc Shaman
lol
90 Orc Shaman
So my cell phone's alarm did not work this morning (or I overslept it like a champ), and when I turned my phone on, the colors were inverted. WTF.

05/01/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Platform
I think all of us Enhance shamans need to get together and do a random BG (Like WSG) with 5 Enhance Shamans, and eat everyone for breakfast.

I hate PvP, but I wouldn't mind going just because you all people are qt's.

And I still need 3 of the requirements for the dumb School of Hard Knocks achiev.
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/02/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Masochist
lol

I'm kind of surprised you didn't ask what a Nyanpire was.

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=10197

Best anime EVER.

05/02/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Korghal
So my cell phone's alarm did not work this morning (or I overslept it like a champ), and when I turned my phone on, the colors were inverted. WTF.

Your phone is fine, your eyes are just inverted.
90 Orc Shaman
Early morning and I'm already hating some people. Why must people be dumb and bad?
Edited by Korghal on 5/2/2012 7:17 AM PDT
86 Orc Shaman
I'm kind of surprised you didn't ask what a Nyanpire was.

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=10197

Best anime EVER.
Figured it had something to do with a cat vampire *shrug*.

But yea feel sorry for my friend. We were bull!@#$ting at like 1am and she brought up needing silk for tailoring. So I was bored and decided to fly down to feralas...bad mistake. Passed out on the flight down and ended up waking at like 5 am. Necks tweaked and haven't been able to crash since.
85 Dwarf Shaman
Haha I've fallen asleep at the computer like that one too many times. I usually have drool all over my face too when I wake up.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Korghal

Serious PvP can be boring, and/or frustrating.

Random BGs can be extremely hilarious. Especially PvE geared. My last BG I had a prot paladin who was screaming at me for not having any resilience. Meanwhile he had a +50 int cloak enchant, and had 2 pieces of holy gear.

I usually try to get a couple of guildies to come and BG with me, and we just destroy people.
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/02/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Bubblenrun

Serious PvP can be boring, and/or frustrating.

Random BGs can be extremely hilarious. Especially PvE geared. My last BG I had a prot paladin who was screaming at me for not having any resilience. Meanwhile he had a +50 int cloak enchant, and had 2 pieces of holy gear.

I usually try to get a couple of guildies to come and BG with me, and we just destroy people.

Man, this one time we were doing premade BGs in wrath and we kidnapped an Alliance mage and made him our pet. He was on our side of the map and we just chain CC'd him for like 5 minutes. Eventually we stopped and he just hung out with us! It was funny as hell.
85 Orc Shaman
I got super drunk last Sunday and just ran around AB destroying people. It wasn't until I swapped my resto spec for an Enhance PVP spec that I realized how strong Frozen Power was. Even with only 1700 resilience I have no problem tearing through everyone because H Wrath of Unchaining and full H DS gear is just ridiculous >:)

Also, totally just slept through my Econ class from start to finish. Now I'm watching some stupid film in my second class because everyone would rather watch some G rated movie about bees than see Leonardo DiCaprio take on African rebels in the movie Blood Diamond. :/
Edited by Platform on 5/2/2012 8:48 AM PDT
90 Orc Shaman
I like bees. They make honey and go bzzzz bzzzz bzzzzzzzzz around.
85 Orc Shaman
Leonardo DiCaprio > Bees
85 Dwarf Shaman
!@#$ bees
86 Orc Shaman
Anything > Leonardo DiCaprio

Haha I've fallen asleep at the computer like that one too many times. I usually have drool all over my face too when I wake up.
I ony have that problem if I fall to sleep if my head is bowed forward. Otherwise I'm generally safe if I'm reclining.
Edited by Masochist on 5/2/2012 9:36 AM PDT
90 Tauren Shaman
05/02/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Korghal
Early morning and I'm already hating some people. Why must people be dumb and bad?

Aww *hugs*

05/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Korghal
I like bees. They make honey and go bzzzz bzzzz bzzzzzzzzz around.

Lawl.

05/02/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Masochist
I ony have that problem if I fall to sleep if my head is bowed forward. Otherwise I'm generally safe if I'm reclining.

I've never fallen asleep sitting down, except on planes.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]