DS 25 GDKP Run thurs 5/3 7pm

85 Tauren Death Knight
Hello all, now that ds 10 is pretty much on farm for many people I think its about time we start combining our random (pug) ten mans and start getting 6 pieces of gear to drop per 25 people instead of 2. More gear more people more fun.

If you are not familiar with what a "GDKP Run" is then please allow me to explain:

- GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs", "Cash runs".

- It was a Korean concept brought to WoW. It's already established and extremely common in some regions, only recently introduced on some servers , yet still completely unheard of on others.

- Items which drop in your run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"

- Profession Patterns, BOE's, Crusader Orbs, Disenchanted Shards etc are all auctioned off in this manner as well. Everything that drops.

- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.

- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what.Now that we have that out of the way allow me lay down the rules:

1. There is no ilvl requirement to get into this, just be 85 (I will balance the raid with geared and non-geared people to achieve maximum gold/boss killed ratio)

2. You must have at least 5000g to enter this. There is no reason to come if you don't have any money. Unless you are a carry which is a CASE-BY-CASE situation.

3. There is no buy-in to get an invite, just proof that you have gold as stated above.

4. Minimum bid on non-tier items will start at 1000g and go up in 500g increments. Tier will start off at 5000g and go in 1000g increments.

5. If for some reason you are found to be hindering the raid in a negative way or anything else deemed negative by me or the majority of the raid you will be sat and forfeit your spot, now and in the future, and lose the gold you earned. (This should not concern anyone unless you had the intentions of joining and then ninja pulling a boss or something). It will take alot for you to be removed as I wish to continue this run in a fair manor.

6. Loots rules while stated here will ALWAYS be stated before Boss #1 is pulled so people can quote me to a GM if something goes wrong.

7. MS > OS does not apply. Who has the most money gets w/e they want (There is a rule to this that is close to #5, if you cause loot drama in the public or it becomes MY problem I will have zero tolerance and the offending parties will be removed) Please remember this run is for loot and gold, not your main spec.

8. If you leave the run early you forfeit your gold. No loot and scoot for you :P

9. At the end of the raid the gold in the "POT" will be split even b/w the 25 raid members.

10. All BoE's and Shards will be bid on at the end in some fashion.

Post here with spec for possible invite.
Edited by Mcdubble on 4/30/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I would be interested in bringing either this toon or my resto druid (Caolainne). I still have a few pieces I would like to pick up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
and here is my resto druid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was starting to wonder if Fenris would get any GDKP runs. If only my work hours wern't so bad, I would love to go and gear up my alts and such or maybe even this character. Anyway, good luck to you guys. I hope you make tons of gold!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]