Tauren Think-Tank podcast needs your help!

Greetings, WrA!

I would like to inform you of a new podcast in the works from two of your very own!

Tauren Think-Tank, hosted by Rem and Jules, will focus on the WoW player; more specifically, the drama that may or may not come with playing WoW, both in game and in real life. Our show is an audio advice column, where listeners send us emails or tweets and we answer them with advice and humor. We hope to see questions regarding Guild and Raid Leadership, drama with other players, drama with real life, drama with the game, and we will also attempt to offer sort of a NooB guide to WoW's 10, soon to be 11, classes.

Our hosts, Rem and Jules, are long-time players of WoW. We have experience with 10-man raiding, PvE, and PvP, and we are guild officers with busy lives and families outside the game. Rem has plenty of knowledge with DPS and tanking, and Jules is a experienced healer. We may not know every answer, but we have a large stable of "consultants" to make sure your question is given its due!

As we are just getting started, we need your help! We would so grateful if you would submit a question to us at: questions@taurenthinktank.com, or find us on Twitter @TaurenThinkTank and @Remghar, so that we may begin to put together our show in its final arrangement.

Our website is under construction, but you'll be able to find us at http://www.taurenthinktank.com very soon.

Rem and I thank you for your support and we hope you'll submit questions to us and watch for our first episode coming very soon!

All the best,
Julannah (Jules)
Reply Quote
Thanks for reading! We are still looking for a few more questions - please don't be shy!

questions@taurenthinktank.com

All the best,
Jules and Rem
Reply Quote
Orcs allowed to hear this without major Tauren-supremacy?
Edited by Garrók on 5/1/2012 8:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We're an equal Orcutunity podcast. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey guys, Rem here. (duh)

I just wanted to say that Jules and I really appreciate the questions we've received so far. I think, because of those of you who have chosen to participate, we can put together a really good show. But our email address is always open so dont be afraid to submit questions or comments on anything WoW related!

Jules and I come at this project from a place of passion and commitment. We've been playing a long time and wouldn't still be at it if it wasn't for our love of this game. And now we want to be able to give back to the community that has given us so much. We're really excited as we are soon to record our first show and we hope it is something you give a listen to and really enjoy.

We want and need your participation because in the end, this show is about you, the WoW player. We want to be able to talk to you and offer any thoughts or advice in regards to whatever type of problem or question you might have.

Again, thanks so much. :)
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Hunter
Is this going to be Horde only? I'd like to listen but I'd rather not hear the story of how some crazy worgen hunter killed someone and robbed a family of their father/mother...I might start to feel a little less indifferent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Hhanu from NOR did something like this. He had interviews and stuff, maybe you guys could do the same!
Reply Quote
@Baileylyn - not Horde-only at all! Actually, Rem and I were both Alliance characters for over six years. (And if you ask Rem, he'll probably tell you he still misses his Draenei death knight something fierce. :) ) Our podcast name simply comes from both of us being Tauren.

Our server was really underpopulated, so together as a guild we decided to server and faction transfer to make the game fresh and new again. In addition to the other things we mentioned in our repertoire, we also have experience with guild transfer, server transfer and faction transfer and all the interpersonal things that come along with it. We definitely plan on discussing that aspect of the game, so if you guys have questions on that front, please don't hesitate to ask!

@Gokblocked - we already have interviews in the works! Thanks for the suggestion - we appreciate the feedback a lot.

Looking forward to putting together a great show for you all. Please keep the questions coming to our e-mail!
Edited by Julannah on 5/1/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
*hip-nudge*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Hip nudge? You can do better than that, friend! ;)

*Full on frontal push!* Rawr

Things are starting to take shape. Can't wait to plug this awesome server we play on.

Just saw some of the previews of the website. I'm really excited and cant wait for it to go live to the world.
Edited by Remghar on 5/2/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
*Pelvic-bump*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/02/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Gokblocked
*Pelvic-bump*

... oh my.

Why hello there.
Reply Quote
It's getting hot in here... so take off all your... ooooohh.

Sorry. My electric slide dancing just derailed my brain for a moment.

Thanks for the support, friends! We're looking forward to getting and answering all the questions that are keeping you up at night. :)
Reply Quote
Hello again!

Just a quick update to let you know that we have two episodes of Tauren Think Tank now available on iTunes or via mp3 download on our website. The show has been a ton of fun to create and we're getting some really good, detailed interpersonal questions to tackle each week!

We are building a friendly group of WrA fans, and we'd love you to be amongst them. Please take a listen and join our community!

(To stay in-line with forum community rules and not link to any outside websites, you can search for us under Tauren Think Tank on iTunes or on the web.)

Thanks, everyone, for your support! Our next episode will be out on Friday!

All the best,
Jules
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]