<FusionGaming> 70 Twinks guild, Kel'Thuzad

70 Human Death Knight
<Fusion Gaming>

Kel'Thuzad Alliance

Formerly recognized as the #1 70 twinks guild in north america for all of WOTLK, with a roster of over 700 70's and 2-3 full 70 Sunwell clears a week as well as being a fully sponsored guild is back and recruiting. We are heavily recruiting for 70 RBG'S as well as top end arenas. For more information on 70 twinking, or Fusion Gaming feel free to talk to any of the following in game.

Bristiina
Carriedyou
Sponsored
Yougotlocked
Fusiongaming
Fuziongaming
Perfectshot

As well as feel free to contact Brennan.Markus on skype for any information you may need
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wish I was cool enough to have Gaming in my guild name.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Figurexo
Why do you keep making new threads every 4-5 days?

Haven't you heard? That's the cool thing to do
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
lf invite to ur guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
04/30/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Figurexo
Why do you keep making new threads every 4-5 days?

Why do you have the time in your day to respond to every forum thread as they come up?

A real troll only trolls the good stuff and trolls when appropriate to do so. It's the fanboys that try to troll everything and have the time to do so.
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
Kel'Thuzad forums are the 6th highest viewed realm forums US, so I like to simply keep the information up about 1-2 times a week, nothing wrong with promoting a guild that exists simply because DS isn't for everyone.

I have found the back end of Cataclysm to be a big let down after starting out very strong, as well as high end 85 pvp has become extremely unbalanced more than ever, 6 days ago at around I believe 2550 rating at the time in 5's on illidan we came up against 5 glad shadow priests, the stupidest crap I've ever faced on top of that the next morning playing a few matches before work Tripple hunter in 3's.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Rather then making a new thread, simply bump the old one.
Reply Quote
96 Worgen Druid
Cool twink guild
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
I love how i have added u to skype and everything else and still have not got an answer......
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Dietcokes
Rather then making a new thread, simply bump the old one.

This
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
05/04/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Yølo
I love how i have added u to skype and everything else and still have not got an answer......

You and about 45 other people talk to me a day mate just send me a message and I promise I will get back to you.
Reply Quote
Dodgie, why must you be so judgemental about gems?
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
05/04/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Villefort
Dodgie, why must you be so judgemental about gems?

He is a paladin, He can't help but judge you.
Reply Quote
70 Human Death Knight
Sindral still waiting?
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
ya ill whisp u when im online
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]