(A) LF DK RBGs Fri/Sat/Sun

85 Draenei Shaman
As title states, looking for a DK to round out a RBG roster. You will be our designated FC, which means that you will need to be geared 4.5k+ resilience and do loads of DK dmg. We're looking to run RBG's sometime on the weekends either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Most if not all the other spots are accounted for and are geared/know what they're doing. Shoot me in-game mail or respond within.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE. VASHJ PRIDE BRING IT DK
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
prot warriors are better, in a real pvp realm, you'd get laughed at for even recommending a blood dk as tank
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/04/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Pvpnèss
prot warriors are better, in a real pvp realm, you'd get laughed at for even recommending a blood dk as tank
it looks like they want a hard hitting tank and not a mobility tank for their rbg, so you'r point is invalid
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
^ I've my mind set on a DK, so I appreciate the heads-up. Now I see two properly geared DKs, who wants it? Easy way to skyrocket your conquest point cap and have some fun with some ballin' PvPness.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I think you have picked the wrong server for this.

1. This server is new
2. This server is full of new players

Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Req
05/04/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Pvpnèss

Wrong.

That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]