[A] 85 Mage - Looking for guild

85 Human Mage
Just moved my character over form another server where my guild has all left to SWG. I also went with them but have decided to return to WoW.

I played on a RP server a while back and remembered the population was quite a bit more docile than the other server types.

I'm an adult gamer (and new parent!) I have a deep history of playing MMO's pretty hard corps going back to the launch of EverQuest. I'm ready to slow down a bit and so I hope to find a casual guild where perhaps I could be an alternate in a raid rotation when someone doesnt show etc.

To be honest I'm only raid compenant through Firelands - I have not done the most recent content, but I tend to learn quickly.

I'd like to join an established guild, preferably with adult gamers that don't mind a veteran MMO player retiring to casual play. (never thought I'd say that)

Please reach me in game through mail or /w, or respond here if your guild might have a home for me!

-X
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Priest
what are you hours?
www.symbiosis-swc.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
To be honest I currently don't have very set hours since I'm not in a guild/raiding/etc. I'm available most nights except Thursday and Saturday nights. However, I am not able to play past 10:00pm EST (server time) due to my work schedule. Looking at your guild website - I would not be able to stay online until Midnight - I would never make it through the next day of work! I do appreciate the response however.

-X
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Unfortunately, Maniacal's hours are the same as Symbiosis runs and Thursdays are a significant night for us, too. I'm pretty sure we have a few groups on the server that run a bit earlier, and I know we have some that run more on the weekends, if that'd be up your alley. Except the Saturday thing of course.

If none of the current guild recruitment topics have anything, you may want to poke about in-game a little and ask in Trade and such. We're a surprisingly helpful server most of the time.

Best of luck in the search, mate.
Edited by Charam on 5/1/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]