Using lower class armor for stats

About the only time you'll see str mail, is a drop with random stats - "of the Bear". The stats from that should never be a good enough upgrade that it would be desirable to actually have. If it is, someone, somewhere failed at quests.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Before level 40?

Maybe.

Between 40 and 60?

Probably not, but maybe.

60 to 80?

UN likely.

80 to 85?

No, and may the flying spaghetti monster have mercy on your soul for asking such a thing.
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Breadisfunny
explain that.
XP buff. They figure they'll be good enough, and "lawl DK is easymode" so they don't care and don't do nearly as well as they ought to. but hey! they're levelling faster, hm? -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/01/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Breadisfunny
i see a lot of holy pally items around 65-70 and yet i still see plate wearers with cloth heirloom items.

Exp buff. Also, 5% intellect boost at that range probably isn't seen as worth it in place of the extra exp.

i've even seen prot tanks/dps dk's/warriors with cloth heirloom items.................../FACEPALM.

This is something I'm more concerned about though. At least Holy Paladins can use the Intellect. I don't mind if these guys are using them for questing exp, but using them in dungeons...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
05/01/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Breadisfunny
yes dungeons. tanks using cloth heirlooms in dungeons. TO TANK.

What, they should buy separate and appropriate heirlooms for all their alts?

Nawwwww...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
As a leveling character I don't see an issue. I think the better question is,

"How acceptable is it to berate, belittle, or bother a leveling player about their choice of armor."

I would say not at all. But once that player is participating in team content, 5man dungeons, heroics, raids, pvp, they should accept polite and constructive criticism.

I don't care if you want to quest nude with a fish. Just don't join my group like that please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]