8/8H Frost DK LF 10m guild

90 Orc Death Knight
Hello all.

I'm not looking for a copy-paste ad. I am looking for a 10m quality raiding guild to farm up DS and go strong into MOP. I would prefer a Horde guild as I would like to stay orc but I am open to and will look into Alliance guilds as well.

My H Deathwing kill was on 7th of Feb (server first) but I haven't been actively raiding since then.

Originally from Tichondrius (the kill was there) but currently on Nagrand to join casual friends (explains the date).

Quality Frost DK with Blood offspec that has tanked 6/8H and able to play a reasonable Unholy (have H Gurth). I will provide logs as well. Please leave your realID so I may contact you.

Thanks all :D
Edited by Aniana on 5/5/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hello id me really interested in talking with you.

We are 6/8H(after 2weeks of raiding) with 8/8H experience.

We raid tues/wed/thurs with sunday as a cleanup. 8:30pm-11:30 EST

Hit me up if you are interested in more info!

Realid- Conversedruid@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Aniana my guild has an immediate position for a frost dk. We are a 10 man guild 8/8 heroic dragon soul. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353265877 or check out our site www.axiomofantonidas.com any further questions please feel free to contact me.

We raid Tuesday - Thursday 6-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
8/8 H 25
Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you'd be interested in possibly raiding 25mans you should look us up, 8/8H since February, and we're in need of a strong dps DK.

www.kineticguild.net

Or speak with myself Nerv or Dart in game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hi Ainia. Would you consider to join a 4/8H DS semi-casual guild ? If so please check out my thread !

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768579494?page=1#9
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
<Blasting off Again>

25man 6/8HM Late Night PST Guild. Solid Progression on Spine. (3rd Plate 2nd lift every attempt)
Solid group of people who enjoy vulgarity and everything in between. we all enjoy long walks on the beach and doing lines of !Co-Caine! off each others bodies. (Example) We all give 110% percent when its raid time! while managing to have fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<Requirements>
Have solid attendance we do count on every raider to be available every raid night but we do understand things come up.
Give you're all during raid bare minimum will not be accepted here.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Times>
Monday - Thursday 10PM-1AM PST.

------------------------------------------------------------------
<Needs/Core Spots>
Arcane/Fire Mage. (Immediate Need)
Balance Druid, Restoration Druid.
Frost/Unholy Death Knight(Immediate Need)
Discipline Priest.
Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Shaman
Survival Hunter.
<Loot>
FAIR! Loot Council.

<Contact us / Apply!>
RealID: Davie.Chavez@yahoo.com / Spyware.doc@gmail.com
Site: BlastingoFFAGain.net
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump!

Would really prefer a 10m.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Aniana. <White Phoenix> is currently looking for a strong dps position to fill out our Core 1 roster (10 man). We are 6/8 Heroic with spine going down soon once our last dps position is filled. We lost one of our dps because he decided to quit raiding, and we have been struggling to find a suitable replacement. We would have an immediate position open for you. My realid is seancook92@live.com if you're interested in chatting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello Aniana, I'm the GM of Divinity, an alliance raiding guild on Vek'Nilash. We'd be interested in a solid DK, especially if you're able to fill in as a tank if needed. Here's our spam, contact info at the bottom if you're like to talk some more.

Our current progression is 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. With this expansion coming to a close we're looking for some new additions to head into MoP with. We still farm DS and do some alt runs, pvp, as well as various other things, but progression raiding has obviously stopped for a while. Raiding hours have shortened, but come MoP we'll be back to progressing two groups three days a week.

Our raid times are (CST):
Early Group:
Wednesday 7-11pm
Thursday 7-10pm
Sunday 6-10pm

Late Group:
Tuesday 10:15-2am
Thursday 10:15-2am
Sunday 10:15-2am

What we need:
ANY good player will not be turned down, we have the flexability to accomadate any good player. If you excel at any role you will have a chance to get a spot. Tank, healer, dps, people love switching mains and I'm sure we can make it work for the right people.

Loot
We use a zero sum DKP system for loot. Tier items are the only exception to this where we take into account the person's attendance and benefit from it, altho they still pay DKP and everyone recieves there share.

About us
We formed at the end of BC, started in Kara a little before Sunwell came out, and progressed up to 6/9 BT before Wrath. A lot of our members have been raiding together for 4+ years, and with two progression groups, alt groups, and some pvp action we keep pretty busy. We've been steady progressing up the ranks throughout Cataclysm and we're currently the #1 guild on Vek'nilash and plan to stay that way into MoP.

If you'd like to apply, please visit our website at www.divinity-vek.com, add me to RealID (dylan_chappell1@hotmail.com), or contact myself (Deschanel, Eberle), Clicky, or Smokeydatree in game for more info.

Have a good day!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm sorry I cannot make your raid times, thanks for the interest so far.

Bumpity Bump

I can also play Unholy although I have been playing Masterfrost since the start of DS. Our DW kill was 10m US 19th.

Guild decided to split up for MoP and pursue real life and Diablo. I miss raiding with them but it's time to move on and look for a new family!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Responded.

More bumps.

I am also comfortable with Ventrilo, Teamspeak and Mumble. I prefer fair loot council and no whining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Very interested in speaking with you. Hit me up!

Real ID: chugsftw@gmail.com
Progression: 8/8H complete in less than three weeks of raiding.
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4661686347#1
Raid Schedule:
● Sunday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Monday: 11:00pm - 3:00am EST
● Tuesday: 12:00am - 4:00am EST
● Wednesday: 11:00pm - 3:00am EST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I am familiar with other roles and also play a Holy Paladin(6/8H) and a Survival Hunter(6/8H). Other toons are at least Destroyer's End through fun runs with friends.

Bumpity bump~
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Yay! You are still looking. =) Good news for me! I really enjoyed reading your post.

I am not a copy-paste person and it definitely matters to me to write a custom post. Why? Well, our guild is tight knit. We don't want to fulfill a spot, we want a long term member who wants to continue with us from now through MOP (and many other expansions). We formed in BC and 8 of us have been raiding together since. All of us have guild first attitudes and really enjoy playing together. We get together in RL as well- last year we had 2 LANs just so we could all hang out. We're all 23+ and have careers, lives, school, and things outside of wow.

As requested, we are a 10m horde guild. We're currently 8/8 Heroic and ranked 384 US 10m. Our raid times are W 8-11, Friday 9:30-1, and Sunday 8-11PM EST. This position is to fill a core spot on our roster and we have no DKs. I hope our raid times work for you and I've sparked your interest. Its really hard to find a quality player who cares about progression not for the epics but to have fun as a guild. Come check us out at www.dabuguild.com. You can find our logs there and see what we're all about. I'd love to answer any questions you may have come find me - Edynn @ Khadgar or post on the forums.

Until then, best of luck to you in your guild search!

*Just wanted to add: we use TS3, EPGP (and really we pass to whoever needs it most, no whining!) Bumpity bump.
Edited by Edynn on 5/2/2012 8:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Aniana, interested in speaking with of you, here’s our pitch.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for 2 years and has been building the best 10m possible since. As of right now we are reforming for mists and aiming for Top 100 US. Our group contains strong players, chemistry, and easy going personalities creating an environment easy to transition into. Maintaining these attributes, which provides us quality over quantity, is and will remain top priority.

Guild Info
Name: Biblical Proportions
Sever: Cho'gall (Chicago DBC)
Faction: Horde
Raid: 10m
Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00am CST Tues-Thurs (days and time subject to change come progression)
Current Progression: 7/7HM FL 8/8HM DS Former Top 100US and realm first.
Website: BPGuild.com (Shortest app you will ever fill out, you do not have to register for the website)

Contact Info
In-Game Contact: Dealface | Blueban
Real-ID: nala733@gmail.com | logan@loganhenson.com
Direct Link to Recruitment Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592858195
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]