You have been given ONE Goblin Nuke

99 Blood Elf Warlock
Just one nuke?

is it at least a MIRV?
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Death Knight
Let's see.. I'd nuke CoT Culling of Stratholm so Arthas would be dead in the past and I never would've become a Death Knight!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Can you make an exception?

Moonguard Goldshire!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'd trust a Korean nuke not to go off in my face before a Goblin one.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Dire Maul
or
Razorfen Kraul, because Quilboars are bloody annoying.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Oh easy Halls of Stone, 2 freaking levels in Wotlk leveling where you can ONLY random into that dungeon......

......Wait
GOBLIN NUKE!?
Well it would be two explosions then, 1 for me and the other has a 50% chance of hitting Halls of Stone... Meh worth it imo
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
GNOMERREGAN, KILL THE FREAKING TROGGS AND KILL THERMAPLUGG!!!

*pants*

sorry, im just angry my race's capital doesn't really even exist and getting teased at seeing gnomer be recovered is very annoying..

especially given Gnomer is the WORST dungeon in the game, well and wailing caverns..
there are other irrating classic dungeons too, but there not as annoying, see gnomer is a freaking hell-hole of convulted dungeon design, im sad to say it was my first dungeon i ever did, but then again that was BEFORE LFD.
wailing cavern to for being also annoyingly desgined and confused and large.

the other dungeons are a bit more better constructed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Trial of the champion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
05/01/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Fears
Blackrock Depths.
This, I just BG or quest during 50-58
Reply Quote
Wailing Caverns. I die a little inside each time I run it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Sunken Temple.

With the new Sunken Temple gone, Blizz will reimplement the old one
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
Sunken Temple.

With the new Sunken Temple gone, Blizz will reimplement the old one

I hate the new one I hate the old one I hate sunken temple in general is a multi hour mod fest (at least the old one was.)
Reply Quote
Sunken Temple used to be fun. Up and down stairs, troll witch doctors turning you into a frog every could seconds - endless corridors and stairwells full of them.
Reply Quote
With every fiber of my being....without question....hands down...Wailing Caverns. Die in a flippin fire please O'Wailing Caverns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ragefire Chasm. Orgrimmar will just be collateral.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Whoa alot of people hate WC...I don't think its that bad, I mean I used to hate it when Muroh used take forever with his "taking my sweet time walk" But now that they sped him up it aint that bad to me.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Blackrock Depths.

And nothing of value would be lost.

And I say this as someone who was a vanilla veteran and did the original jailbreak questline.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I'd set it off near silithus to get the bugs there real pissed off. It's been a while since they swarmed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]