Illidan Alliance Declares War - video

I'm pretty new to this server, so I thought I'd pay a friendly visit to Orgrimmar. As you can see from the video, it didn't go very well. So now it is ON - see you on the battlefield, horde.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ulUxcp6pow
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I lol'd, I wish there was more alliance on Illidan.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Catchy song- played it back a couple of times. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i wish they let him her live a little longer =[

ENDANGERMENT OF BEING EXTINCT D:
Edited by Ñecrosis on 5/2/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
Im leveling a rogue here now specifically for the world pvp.. Its like picking on downies out here. Its been nothing but free hk's for the last 67 levels (except for one equal level troll rogue who completely rocked me in Stonetalon back at level 30 or so; I don't blame the full heirlooms he had, so much as the catseye goggles/elixir). I don't know what it is though. Complacency? Maybe they think they're immune to being ganked? Who knows. All I know so far is 1v1 out in the world, for the most part, they just drop like flies.

Just the day before yesterday I was leveling in hellfire and ran into a dk/ret leveling team.. and they just let me cleave them down with blade flurry, like they just didn't understand what exactly was happening to them..
Edited by Huntertwo on 5/2/2012 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
I think it's just we're not used to seeing alliance. It's like running into a unicorn. You don't blow it away because it's so rare. Which is dumb because it's going to skewer you with it's horn when it gets the chance!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Im leveling a rogue here now specifically for the world pvp.. Its like picking on downies out here. Its been nothing but free hk's for the last 67 levels (except for one equal level troll rogue who completely rocked me in Stonetalon back at level 30 or so; I don't blame the full heirlooms he had, so much as the catseye goggles/elixir). I don't know what it is though. Complacency? Maybe they think they're immune to being ganked? Who knows. All I know so far is 1v1 out in the world, for the most part, they just drop like flies.

Just the day before yesterday I was leveling in hellfire and ran into a dk/ret leveling team.. and they just let me cleave them down with blade flurry, like they just didn't understand what exactly was happening to them..

prolly the mass ammount of chinese...maybe lvling to get more botters/farmers out there /who uldum list maxes 49 ppl and id be willing to bet of that 49 40 are botting
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
That is an absolutely massive cast bar.
Reply Quote
78 Human Hunter
05/04/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Macobre
That is an absolutely massive cast bar.
Reply Quote

I have joined the cause... I hope to see you on the battlefield.
Edited by Iwubyou on 5/5/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
That was a great video. Some of my favorite memories have been dancing as i get killed outside the stormwind AH after bunny-earing or shaking roses at alli. The music was perfect. I am a recent x-fer from Tichondrius and I have to say I am way more complacent here due to not having to worry about groups of 4-5 alli ganking me no matter where I go.

Have fun being hunted down now :p
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I've played both Horde and Alliance on Illidan and my conclusion... The Alliance can't PVP for !@#$ and the only time that Warriors From Above could was when me, Raddin, Destro, and Venderik rolled over there (Go ahead and ask you 'leaders' about us). Destro quit and the rest of us got tired of you baddies.

The Alliance on Illidan is a joke, and this post is an even bigger one. The only reason you weren't killed sooner was because the Horde were simply in disbelief that anyone is CRAZY enough to even come CLOSE to Orgrimmar. In-fact I'd love to see the Alliance TRY and pull of a 'For The Alliance' on this server. While the Horde raids SW whenever it suits them without problems.

Oh and 'Huntertwo'... Picking off low levels as a Rogue isn't difficult. You're a prime example of the ally mentality on Illidan. "I KILLED A HORDE SO I MUST BE GOOD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL." Truth is, most of you have downs. Speaking of that, Kelleni, is Drevil still active? :)

Valfryn

P.S. Let Crazyex and Drevil know that I'll be passing through SW to kill Varian again very soon.
Edited by Valfryn on 5/12/2012 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've played both Horde and Alliance on Illidan and my conclusion... The Alliance can't PVP for !@#$ and the only time that Warriors From Above could was when me, Raddin, Destro, and Venderik rolled over there (Go ahead and ask you 'leaders' about us). Destro quit and the rest of us got tired of you baddies.

The Alliance on Illidan is a joke, and this post is an even bigger one.

Your post inspired me to spend today in Tol Barad letting horde attack me and frapsing it. Here are some of the results:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMBsaiXQnWQ
Edited by Kelleni on 5/13/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Seems to me you only picked fights with undergeared horde, next time try that with people who are in full cata and not wannabe bg heroes
Reply Quote
05/13/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Magthanguis
Seems to me you only picked fights with undergeared horde, next time try that with people who are in full cata and not wannabe bg heroes

Everyone in that video attacked me first- I wasn't picking a fight any more than just being there. I was herbing and killing MOBs, not like I was taunting anyone. Also, this isn't a compilation of weeks of fighting, just who happened to fight me yesterday. Actually at one point I did go stand outside the horde base when things got slow, but I'd just get two shot by the guards so I stopped that in a hurry.

And finally, I'm not claiming I'm all that good or doubting that tons of guys horde-side could beat me. Just responding to the DK above me- I don't think I or my guild are "jokes" - we can put up a good fight.
Edited by Kelleni on 5/13/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
05/13/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Kelleni

Everyone in that video attacked me first- I wasn't picking a fight any more than just being there. I was herbing and killing MOBs, not like I was taunting anyone. Also, this isn't a compilation of weeks of fighting, just who happened to fight me yesterday. Actually at one point I did go stand outside the horde base when things got slow, but I'd just get two shot by the guards so I stopped that in a hurry.

And finally, I'm not claiming I'm all that good or doubting that tons of guys horde-side could beat me. Just responding to the DK above me- I don't think I or my guild are "jokes" - we can put up a good fight.

Well bring some world pvp back to TB then its boring when we que and theres literally 1 ally, hell come out to TB and get down with some pvp, bring your whole guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Indeed the world pvp here is fun, ganking people and ganking the farm/level bots. You always have to watch out for people, and even if you gank them half the time they'll get 2 more people!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]