When you started playing WoW

90 Night Elf Hunter
Mounts / Pets that work as learnable spells and don't take up 250 slots in my bank. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/28/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Barathos
Mounts / Pets that work as learnable spells and don't take up 250 slots in my bank. >_>

I have to agree with this, But make mounts back to 40 and 60.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Flying
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Linked AHs

Linked Flight paths

Summoning Stones

Soulwell

LFD
Edited by Rigrot on 4/28/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Heirlooms.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/28/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Jhoria
The dungeon finder tool, and the new abundance of quests inside of dungeons. It makes leveling such a breeze now.

If I had to pick just one, I'm going to go with this one. Remember running all over two continents doing chain quests just to do the Sunken Temple once (to avoid having to go back)? Quests inside the dungeon, all the way...
Edited by Fullobull on 4/28/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
More seamless questlines.

TBC was a tonne of fun and in a way I do miss it, but I love how well quests flow now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Without question it would be the dungeon finder/raid finder. I wasted so many nights trying to get UBRS groups together back in the day only to have them fall apart for whatever random reasons can deter 15 people. SO ANNOYING.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dungeon Finder. So many wasted nights trying to find enough people to do what I needed to do to farm that stupid fire resist set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]