396mage LF raiding guild

1 Blood Elf Mage
396 fire mage (Horde) looking for friendly/hardcore raiding guild. Ready to change servers. 8/8nm looking to progress very fast into heroics. able to raid whatever,whenever. let me know if you are recruitting TY for your time
Reply Quote
The Final Judgement (fresh reroll) - Horde - Malfurion

Immediate position for Mage or dps shaman
35k+ dps minimum
4/8 heroic modes
Weekends
8-12 Saturday
8-11 Sundays

Hit me up in game
Kwhannihilus@gmail.com or RubinXT ingame mail
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Things you should know about us: Positive Energy: US Arthas PVP Horde

* We raid Wednesday & Thursday currently. But in MOP we will be raiding Monday-Thursday, 1-2 days will be dropped once progression is over.

* Our raids start 8-12pm EST. Obviously if we think a boss will die soon we will push past 12 to kill the boss.

* We have been around on the server for a while, and we are a very stable guild. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system, and Need before Greed Roll for loot distribution. Loot council only will come into play if we are looking to gear a specific person up for a specific fight.Our recruitment is always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes:

*Death Knight - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Paladin - [Holy]

*Warrior - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Druid - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Priest - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Warlock - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Hunter - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Rogue - Only taking exceptional applicants

*Shaman - Elemental and Resto

*Mage - [All Specs]

All together we need:
1 DPS and 1 Healer.Positive Energy is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Arthas(EST) made up of hardcore players. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. The leaders of the guild currently have achieved:

* Pre-nerf Kil'Jaeden.

* Ulduar 10 & 25: All hard modes including Yogg 0 and Algalon.

* ToGC 10 & 25: Full clear.

* ICC 10 & 25: Lich King Down, 12/12 Hard Modes, Glory of the Icecrown Raider.

* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25: Heroic Halion Down.

* Blackwing Decent 10 & 25: 6/6 Hard Modes

* Throne of the Four Winds 10 & 25: 2/2 Hard Modes

* Bastion of Twilight 10 & 25: 5/5 Hard Modes

* Firelands 10 & 25: 7/7 Hard Modes

* Dragon Soul 10 & 25: 8/8 Hard Modes (The current group as a whole is 4/8 Heroic with only 1 night of raiding.)

* All relevant raiding Top 100 US since T6.Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:* Worldoflogs reports preferred but other logs accepted.

* Able to take & give criticism as well as deal with our ventrilo/mumble environment.

* Attend raids 4 nights per week (Monday - Thursday, 7pm - 11pm EST).

* Ability and willingness to play multiple specs and possibly multiple classes in case the raid needs you to play a different role.

* Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through ventrilo/mumble.

* Players with excellent situational awareness.

* Players interested in pushing through multiple tiers of content with us, we look to recruit for the long haul.

* Intelligent players that are interested in playing the game to it's fullest potential. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can request a Vent/Mumble Intrview or contact one of our officers in-game (Coffinz, Coffins, Bucaneerz, Seminoles).

Add me on RealID: Gibsondeployed@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
<The Tower> is an alliance guild on Dark Iron. We're currently 1/8H and raid on the weekends. We have two 10man raid teams. One goes on Saturday/Sunday 3pm PST, and the other Saturday/Sunday 6pm PST.

What we're looking for are skilled players of any class or roll (although we're currently pretty full on melee DPS) who can show up consistently.

Item level and experience with current tier fights are not extraordinarily important to us. What we're looking for is people who can commit to the raid team as much as the raid team is willing to commit to them.

If you are interested in a core raid spot on one of our teams and these weekend raid times work for you, please send me an in game mail or whisper on Dark Iron.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
we're looking for a full-time mage. normally w'd prefer some stronger hm background but if your numbers look good we may be interested.TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey:) !!

Are you still looking? Our core 25man is looking for a mage for hm progression.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST). If you can't make those times, I'm actually looking for a mage for our 10man that runs earlier.

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342095221
Recruit message on Realm Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973253100
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dawn of the Dead | http://www.dotd.org

Horde | Server: Zul'jin (PVE) | Timezone: EST

Current Progression: 6/8H 3rd Plate on Spine | 7/7 Heroic T12 | 9/13 Heroic T11 | Feel free to armory me for specifics and dates.

We are a 25 man guild, and focus on 25 man raids. We have been raiding since release as a max raid size guild, and will continue to do so.
Raid Times: Our schedule is Sunday-Wednesday 7:15-11:00EST. It is adjusted to meet the current content.

Needs

We are a small guild, and we expect high attendance. As such, we recruit people to raid, and desire people who can step in and contribute immediately. We don’t recruit people to sit around, so all spots are for raiders who can expect to be in most every raid.

We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster to push content. Feel free to add me on REAL ID williampdennis@gmail.com. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi Acd. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 11 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently 5/8H in Dragon Soul.

If you're looking for a place to have fun, meet a solid group of fellow gamers, and kill some raid bosses, we're for you. We're currently buffing up our 25-person raid team to finish off the expansion strong going into Mists of Pandaria. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd be likely to have a solid spot on our team.

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
  • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
  • Current Progression: 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

• Please hit me up at zarnsy@gmail.com or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Paladin
    We are 5/8H 10m and pushing through heroics quickly after having reformed the raid group at the start of January. We are continuing to push through content and up the rankings on our server and could use an exceptional Mage to help with that push.

We pride ourselves on the integrity of our guild and our players and have a well known reputation for being a guild above all others for almost 2 years. We have no tolerance for drama and always strive to push ourselves to be the best while maintaining a very close knit atmosphere.

If you want to raid on a very loose schedule with devoted and skilled people then we have a core spot for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-1130 EST. We also run a competitive RBG team Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST and numerous Arena teams.

If you are interested then please contact me in-game on this toon, or through realID, MattRMags@gmail.com or apply directly on our website, progenitus.us. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Hello Acdesgy, if you can raid till midnight est, <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST, and PVE) might be what you’re looking for. We raid 2 10 man teams between Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs, 7:30pm st until 11:00 pm st. One runs Mon/Tues/Wed the other Tues/Thurs. We are seeking a skilled, dependable Mage and this is an immediate opening.

We have ramped down for the summer and are enjoying completing hard modes in DS with 10 man teams as we await Mists. We have been a 25 man progression raiding guild for 5 years and we plan to run Mists as a 25-man team.

We are a currently 5/8 hm DS. This is a good time to get onboard as we progress further into Dragon Soul hard mode and await MoP. We will be hitting the Mist content as soon as it goes live with a team ready to progress.

We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 5 years (Nov 2006) and are very stable; we won't be folding on you. We are comprised mostly of working adults, average age is around 27-28, but we don't have an age requirement - only a maturity one.

We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won't be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We are drama free.

On weekends we run old content for achievements and transmogs as well as FL 10 for those still looking to own something orange or drake achievements.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail (Iroflmao or Chainhealhax) or in-game. I'll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat, and chat in vent. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact me tetsulion@msn.com

I look forward to talking with you!
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Priest
    Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 25m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 5/8 HM in Dragon soul with 5/7 HM in progression during tier 12, and 5/13 HM's in Tier 11 Content.

Long and Detailed version:

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a group of friends interested in high level content in World of Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game raiding is our focus.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011 All kills are on 25 man.

Morchok - Dead on HM
    Warlord Zon'ozz - Dead on HM
    Yor'sahj the Unsleeping - Dead on HM
    Hagara the Stormbinder - Dead on HM
    Ultraxion - Dead on HM
    Warmaster Blackhorn - Dead
    Spine of Deathwing - Dead
    Madness of Deathwing - Dead

Tier 12:
    5/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
    BWD: 4/6 HM's
    BoT: 1/5 HM's
    ToFW: 2/2 Normal

What we expect out of you:

- Ability to use Ventrillo and a working mic for quick communications when necessary

- Players to keep their main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc, including a thorough knowledge of their class.

- A friendly mature attitude, we expect everyone who is in Choice to display a positive raiding and guild environment for everyone else, please, don't bring your drama here, for we will not tolerate it.

- Be on time, and be prepared to raid.

- Most of all, be able to have fun! This is a game first and foremost, and should be treated as such!

Recruitment:

While we will always look at any exceptional applicants, we are currently actively recruiting the following;

DPS
    1 Balance Druid
    1 Elemental Shaman

Healers
    1 Resto Druid
    1 Resto Shaman

Tank
    1 Tank of any class

Loot System:

We currently use EPGP Lootmaster to distribute loot which is tracked through the EPGP addon. EP is awarded for time spent raiding, boss kills, and any time spent on standby for the nights when there are not enough slots available in the run.

A little bit about us:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to contribute to the group’s success.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss strategies for improvement.

Most of our officers and long-term members are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

If you have questions, or would like to know more, feel free to check us out at www.choiceguild.com or contact Fugara, Årmistice, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, Nassi, Zabanya, Doom or Lily in game and we will be more then happy to answer any concerns or comments you may have.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Priest
    <Apostasy> is looking for a mage to fill out our DPS roster in our 10m raid group. I'll keep it short to avoid spamming your post.

Progression: Heroic 5/8
    Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm - 12am CST

If interested and would like to talk more. Send me a request on realID: Droullardb@gmail.com or contact anyone in-game within our guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hey Acdesgy,

We've been raiding 7 years now (formed at release), and are currently 6/8H - 6/7HM P3 in T12 and 9/13 in T11 Heroics. We're looking to add a Mage.

We raid 25 mans Sunday-Wednesday from 7:15-11:00EST. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let me know if you have any other questions (email at dotdapps@dotd.org, or RealID Thark@dotd.org).

Learn more at www.dotd.org if you're interested or visit -http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881881018?page=1
    Reply Quote
    100 Goblin Priest
    We are currently 6/8H looking for a solid mage to fill the final spot on our 10 man team. We raid tues/thurs 8-11 est.

Add brentlee34@gmail.com and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

unexpectedguests.com is guild website
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Hi Acdesgy
    I am interested in talking to you for a core spots. Dungeon Crawl is a 25 man raiding guild that has been around since 2007. We are currently 3/8 Heroic DS. Morchok and Hagara and Unsleeping Down on Heroic.
    We raid MWTH 9pm-12am est. time.
    If you are interested please
    Real Id mandalin24@gmail.com or get in touch with anyone in the guild if I am not in in-game. They will get a hold of me.

www.dungeoncrawlguild.com
    Thanks
    Mandalin
    Reply Quote
    Add me on realID michaelz473@yahoo.com

We are a 6/8 H DS25 man guild with raid times of T/W/Th 9pm-1230 EST
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Rogue
    We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
    Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
    Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
    Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
    Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
    We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
    Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]