Alli #!!@s horde

85 Human Paladin
last night we were going on are norm FTA and we had a snitch aka Outofvoodoo,Bosslike,Flufi all the same person btw made us wipe so are CRAZY !@# raid leader peak had us get a mass of 100 ppl and we killed Hailscreem 5 times that night and owned horde AND there city DONT $%^- WITH PEAK BABY
--------------------------------
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We screwed horde lmao, I got like 1k+ hk's after all that
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lol sorry for the miss type on HellScream
Reply Quote
5 Troll Warlock
lmao. . what are you all bragging about? Horde pwnd ally on fizzcrank for years, until all the good and serious pvp'rs left for actual pvp servers. Are you guys proud you can finally do some good without any good players on horde anymore? Or do you need to play on a good PvP server to remember how bad you all really are?

lol failcrank is fail. . . .
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Are you guys proud you can finally do some good without any players on horde anymore?

Fixed that for you bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
lmao. . what are you all bragging about? Horde pwnd ally on fizzcrank for years, until all the good and serious pvp'rs left for actual pvp servers. Are you guys proud you can finally do some good without any good players on horde anymore? Or do you need to play on a good PvP server to remember how bad you all really are?

Hahaha your just mad cause your city got taken over 6 times in a row and the king died 5 times in one night. Just admit that Alliance is better then Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
No one gives a rats !@#$ about hellscream. Hell, just leave a basic campfire on the throne when you leave. You'll be doing the horde a great service.
Reply Quote
5 Troll Warlock

Hahaha your just mad cause your city got taken over 6 times in a row and the king died 5 times in one night. Just admit that Alliance is better then Horde.

I have a level 10 on that server atm and dont play on that server as much. You obviously werent here when the goods played and ally cried foul for years you nub. Kill hellscream all you want, I play on that server to see old friends and thats it.

Times like this I wish guilds like Horde Strike Force, STD, Cretins, and a handfull of others didnt leave the server, the ally have no competition at all, and actually think theyre good now, its pathetic.
Reply Quote
04/29/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Peacefrøg
Are you guys proud you can finally do some good without any players on horde anymore?

Fixed that for you bro.
now i feel i dont need to rant about the negative effects of the FTAs

I have a level 10 on that server atm and dont play on that server as much. You obviously werent here when the goods played and ally cried foul for years you nub. Kill hellscream all you want, I play on that server to see old friends and thats it.

Times like this I wish guilds like Horde Strike Force, STD, Cretins, and a handfull of others didnt leave the server, the ally have no competition at all, and actually think theyre good now, its pathetic.
i love you. i remember when the horde stomped the ally. i wish the horde were still dominant even though i predominantly play alliance
Edited by Burnthesky on 4/29/2012 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Boasting on Fizzcrank.

Fizzcrank.

fizz
crank

/golf clap
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Wait.

So

Let me get this right ONE TIME

People that were good pvpers or did pvp a LOT, leave the server. We go to places that offer... I dunno, actual challenges. Then you kill some Hordes and think you're big shots?

Fail crank is fail. Xfer to cho'gall or something. Come raid an Org city with, you know, Horde logged on. Say, maybe even raid it at 1am when "no one" is on.

Then, proceed to see yourself get stomped.

FTA? Plz. Should be FTI (For the Idiots).
Edited by Buttfedora on 4/30/2012 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Cheese is something to boast about. That !@#$ is NOT fail.

Gasmz in your mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I love cheese. I would raid Stormwind for some cheese
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/30/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Buttfedora
FTA? Plz. Should be FTI (For the Idiots).

Also, REPORTED.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Reported for being smarter than alliance? /sadface
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/30/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Buttfedora

Reported for replying.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
04/30/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Curlupanddie

Reported for replying.

Reported for spam
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
04/30/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Buttfedora

Reported for replying.

Reported for spam

Reported for being an !@#$%^.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
^ I can't say a s $ hat?

Herpa Derp!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
owned :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]