Diablo 3

85 Dwarf Shaman
Sooo I've been playing the beta and having a blast...was just wondering how many of the few forum goers here plan on playing this when it releases.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Me!! Mee! Meee!!

I didn't do the D3 beta, but I did the free weekend and I really wish I had signed up for the beta. I had a blast, can't wait for May 15th.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's going to be awful.

willing to bet $20 on it turning out to be terrible
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I played Beta all of 5 minutes before turning it off. I hated having to use the mouse to do everything, plus I had huge lag.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It's going to be awful.

willing to bet $20 on it turning out to be terrible
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i will be, i played the beta a couple weekends ago and it was great. loved the witch doctor!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/30/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Chatmay
I played Beta all of 5 minutes before turning it off. I hated having to use the mouse to do everything, plus I had huge lag.

BACK IN MY DAY WE USED THAT MOUSE FOR EVERYTHING SON
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Finished the campaign...what little there was of it with the barbarian and witch doctor. Barbarian seemed like it was extremely easy to play, while the witch doctor required a bit more finesse but both seemed super easy.

The only thing that turns me off so far is the real money AH and the fact that Blizz has already pretty much stated that PvP is going to be a "FUN" not competitive experience.

Stay tuned @ 10 for more breaking news COKER OUT!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I just reinstalled the original Diablo 1 (from CD-ROM, since Blizz refuses to host the client for easy download), and after a few tweaks got it to run smoothly. I hope I have time to finish its single player campaign, as well as maybe that of Diablo 2 and its expansion, before Diablo 3, which of course I intend to play, goes gold!

Anyone remember Sierra's unofficial expansion for the original Diablo called Hellfire?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I've played every blizz *lol even lost vikings on snes* game other then Starcraft 2 ... Lol call me a fan boy if you want but they actually do make games that are worth the money you spend to play them in my opinion.

Pretty sure the hellfire expansion was the first one that introduced the monk class?? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I've played every blizz *lol even lost vikings on snes* game other then Starcraft 2 ... Lol call me a fan boy if you want but they actually do make games that are worth the money you spend to play them in my opinion.

Pretty sure the hellfire expansion was the first one that introduced the monk class?? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, Hellfire officially touted the monk class, though it also had a barbarian and a bard class, too. Those additional classes were either easter eggs or unfinished features that could be unlocked through a little digital legerdemain.

I didn't like the changes Hellfire made to the music heard in town, I think that the original version of that song is just perfect and in need of no alteration, but otherwise I enjoyed the expansion quite a bit. Do you think Blizzard was influenced by it when naming one of the Outlands zones?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hellfire wasn't Blizzard official.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
05/03/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Honrar
Hellfire wasn't Blizzard official

Which is why I said, in post #11, "Anyone remember Sierra's unofficial expansion for the original Diablo called Hellfire?"

However, the year after it was released, Blizzard did grant it some recognition by releasing the "Diablo Hellfire Bundle" a year later in 1998.

http://www.gamespot.com/diablo-hellfire-bundle/

So, in short, Hellfire initially was an unofficial expansion, but a year later it was at least rendered semiofficial since Blizzard stamped its name on a Diablo bundle that included it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Im hoping we get 8/8 hardmodes before the 15th... because this game is going to shut !@#$ down for my guild lol.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I don't have any vacation days and I got banished to another office for a month and I can't call in sick. I truly hope I don't slap anyone on the 15th because I can't play D3 all day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/08/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Taylorgangkk
Im hoping we get 8/8 hardmodes before the 15th... because this game is going to shut !@#$ down for my guild lol.

Just wondering- what are you at now?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
..and Coker is a Dwarf.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
05/12/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Healeighgee
..and Coker is a Dwarf.

Its like Xtina used to say...I am beautiful...no matter what you say, your words can't bring me down!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]