dueled for 50k. Shu'halo drama of the month

90 Tauren Paladin
That is awesome, keep it coming.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

http://postimage.org/image/fajpntirz/full/

Photoshop, you missed the black spaces where you obviously should have used the history brush.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I felt like i should post on this thread cause i am obviously the best player ever and all i do is win. I agree with kobeef and i would like to say duels matter. It is the single most important part of this game, if u can't win a duel what can you win at. Deathhappens you can suck a you know what and saib love you bro but that goes for you too. Acutally now that i think about everyone in this thread can suck a bleep cept for thecholo cause he is obviously mexican and i do not wana get shanked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/29/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Darioyus
I felt like i should post on this thread cause i am obviously the best player ever and all i do is win. I agree with kobeef and i would like to say duels matter. It is the single most important part of this game, if u can't win a duel what can you win at. Deathhappens you can suck a you know what and saib love you bro but that goes for you too. Acutally now that i think about everyone in this thread can suck a bleep cept for thecholo cause he is obviously mexican and i do not wana get shanked.

Actually just a mejicano
<<<< in a white boy's body yo ZZzzz
Reply Quote
@dar
how dareioyus you come up in here and state your opinion without my permission? think w/e you want about whos the best, but you know a fact that the most handsumest is you know who. and if you dont agree then you can kiss my you know what.

@!@#$%^
ok chico listen... dont ever come up in here and respond with something random like that ever again. and stop lying i know you are in a Manu Ginobili looking guy's body
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Death Knight
I come into the room dripping in gold.
Reply Quote
I heard there was an epic Shu'Halo thread to post in... I was mistaken

-Ody

Edit for grammatical fails... School is hard
Edited by Damagehacks on 5/31/2012 9:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
bro it happens all the time! i was in a group for DS doing the highest dps as arms and the people there told me I wasn't doing good enough dps
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dude wrong thread...
Reply Quote
05/14/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Alexah
Wafflecakes, why do you black your name out? lol never understood why people post on alts or never want anyone to know their mains

i will close this thread and start a new drama thread soon... if i feel like it.

but one thing i have to clear up is im not wafflecakes.
wafflecakes is my friend and he is not cocky nor likes to start drama.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
watch out! we got some bad asses over here!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I would have to agree with that statement..
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/04/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Maxtherusian
watch out! we got some bad asses over here!

Oh It's Wild and Crazy Max guys, the party just started.
I think i'm gonna go thou >.<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]