403 ILVL 6/8HM Spriest LF Guild

I was recruited to come over to Mannoroth for a guild that combined with another guild to form a 25m raid but then went back on their word so now im stuck with out a raid group. I have done 6/8 heroic and 200 some odd attempts on spine. my real ID is jacobsalm@rocketmail.com if you would like to add me so we can talk more or just reply to this thread i also have a ret/prot paladin that i would be bringing over with just in case.

thanks for your time
Reply Quote
Hey,

NOTE: Applications are not necessary. If you choose not to apply, we do require an interview on Ventrilo (which may also even happen if you do apply). My posting here is an indication that we currently have an immediate opening for your class/spec.

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a new 25-man raiding guild currently in the process of transitioning from 10-man after accomplishing 8/8 on heroic in Dragon Soul (amongst other accomplishments in previous tiers), residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria.

Progression (10man)
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timothyjtwu@hotmail.com).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire we are in need of a Spriest ASAP please contact us if you can raid the times listed below ty.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Contingency is currently 13/13H 7/7H 8/8N DS 8/8H DS ( we are 25M )( we have our drakes ) Currently looking for people for heroic DS and could potentially offer you a core spot.
US 84 Heroic Deathwing

We raid Mon-Thurs 9-12EST

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/
or
Officers
Materblaster NicholasStrauthers@gmail.com <-- Speak with me Directly.
newaayy anywaayy@gmail.com
PeaceofCake
Imonshrooms
Eighties
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi there, on behalf of the alliance I would like to extend you a Core spot on our 10 man roster for H spine progression as well. We have some very dedicated raiders who are interested in finishing out this Tier before MoP, please let me know if our raid days/times work for you. Thx

RealID = Bradscialabba@gmail.com

WE ARE A 10 MAN GUILD
<Subdue>

Info:
Alliance
US-Stormreaver (PvP)
Central Standard Time
Chicago Datacenter

Progression:
6/8 Heroic DS
7/7 H Firelands

Raid Days:
Tuesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Wednesday 8:00pm - Midnight
Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm (Optional day used for progression)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354658

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you soon
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
azaleigh@hotmail.com Please real ID me, as I would love to speak to you.

I am currently recruiting for an additional progressive group for my guild. 7 years and counting. Stable environment. We are 8/8H, 10 man, and I am the raid lead for our team. I'll be raiding with/leading the new team I am recruiting for now, and letting a healer sub into my group while I work on teaching the new group 8/8H.

Here is a link to my recruitment thread, if you are interested.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768357389?page=1
Edited by Rocie on 4/30/2012 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Air
Helloodles there!

I'd like to tell you about <Cadia> of Stormreaver!

Our Core 2, the group which is in desperate need of a Priest, is 6/8 Heroic 10man. We raid Fri/Sat at 6-10pm CST (7-11pm EST).

We're a rowdy bunch of goofballs, but we're serious when it comes to raiding. We want people that know the fights, can stay out of charges, and pull some numbers, etc. We obviously expect you to know your class and come prepared. We like people that are vocal, will communicate when needed and join in our goofing when we're not doing anything serious. But be warned, thick skin helps ;)

Random technical stuff:
- We use Vent to communicate.
- We use EPGP to distribute loot. It basically establishes a priority by dividing points awarded for attendance and killing bosses by points for loot received. It keeps loot even and fair.
- New recruits are subject to a trial period of about 2 weeks, during which they won't receive loot unless no one else needs it (but you'll still be getting EP). We've had some bad experiences, so we find this is necessary.
- We provide Cauldrons and Feasts.

I added you on Real ID; feel free to hit me up anytime ;) We can also chat in Vent (we like to get a feel for the people we try to recruit-- and besides, you might decide we're horrible people or something). You can also check out our guild website and apply at http://cadia.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Fatheroneil,

We are in need of a good shadow priest to complete our roster and I think you would be a great fit. I'm posting our info below, but let me know if you have any questions (realid: levirbaker@gmail.com) or feel free to apply if you think we would be a good fit (www.semiserious.net).
________

Semi Serious is currently recruiting talented players to join our 25 man raid team. We are a very tight knit community that has raided together for over three years.

We're currently 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul and are making very good progress on Spine (<10% on last tendon).

We raid two nights a week:
Tuesday- 5-9pm PST
Thursday- 5-9pm PST

Invites go out @ 4:30pm

Because we only raid two nights a week, we expect a very high rate of attendance.

To apply please goto www.semiserious.net. Please have acceptable gear (A bare minimum of ilvl 393).

If you have any questions you can contact Pssycho or Lundraxx in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Warlock - High need
Elemental Shaman - High need
Mage - Medium need
Exceptional Ranged

Melee
Exceptional Melee

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
*Closed*

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday or Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Not sure what time zone you are looking for but we are in need of ranged DPS within Ascent and sit currently at 5/8H. Feel free to review the information below and contact us if you want to set up a vent interview.

Ascent is currently recruiting a CORE RANGED POSITION:

SHADOW PRIEST - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
Currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content. Working on Heroic Blackhorn.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Raiders need to be available at least 2 of the 3 nights.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild <One O One> is a 25man Alliance guild on server Stormscale (PvP).

#1 25 man Alliance raiding guild on the server.
We are 6/8 HM DS 25 man.
We are 6/7 HM (7/7 Norm) Firelands.
We are 9/13HM Cataclysm bosses.
We are the 1st Alliance Guild to kill Al'akir 25man on the server.
We are Alliance 1st Ruby Sanctum (25); Server 3rd. RS 10HM Down.
We are 12/12 ICC 25 with 11/12 Hard modes (25).
Lich King HM down on 10-man.

Raid times:

5pm - 8pm PST which translates into 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time(EST)

Tuesday 5pm - 8pm PST
Wednesday 5 pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST

On Sundays we either run an a HM 10 man or an alt 10 man. It is not mandatory to attend the 10 man.

What we are looking for:

(These are just preferences. If you are not 1 of the classes listed below, don't be discouraged and please read on)

1 DPS (any class works really as long as its not foreign for u to rank on WOL)
Mage/Boom/Shadowpriest/Hunter/Warrior/Lock/Rogue
1 Tank - Any class works but Warrior would be nice (solid offspec a must)
Healer - Resto Shammy

There aren't specific classes we are valuing above the rest. If you feel you're the type of player we want (description below), we encourage you to apply regardless of what class you are. Guild <One O One> does not recruit players for a "backup" or "bench" position. If you are recruited, you will be raiding.

Loot:

We use the EPGP loot system that is fair to both the veteran players and the newcomers.

Atmosphere:

In a few words : This is a place for mature well-mannered people who look to enjoy raiding in a friendly environment. To be part of our guild you have to be a good player but even more so a good person.

<One O One>'s raiding atmosphere is rather well-collected and not the abrasive, vulgar type that is unfortunately common in many high-end guilds. We will not sugar coat things and pat you on the back if mistakes are made, but we also generally portray ourselves as if we're adults in public.

For the reason that a player's character/attitude is more important to us then their otherwise amazing skills we do not only rely on website applications but also hold interviews "in person" over Ventrilo or within game to have a better feel/understanding of who you are. You are welcome to add me on Real ID (a40691468@hotmail.com) or make a level 1 toon on Stormscale, Alliance side and ask for an officer in guild. There is always someone available for you to talk to. How to contact:

http://oneoone.guildzilla.com

GM: Cayssaelea (Real ID a40691468@hotmail.com)
My alts are:
[ Prisonstylle, Moonria, Michaeljkson, Healasaures, Nepizdisuka, Bakdorampge, Wrapyortotem]

Officers:
Frad
Tröublemaker
Shikril
Avans
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Server: Nordrassil (PST)
Guild Name: <Dis Pater>
Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thurs 6:30-10:30 PST(server time) invites go out at 6:00
Faction: HORDE 10man
Progress: 8/8 7/8 heroic

What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and CASUAL raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo
* level 25 guild perks
* A solid reliable raiding group
* Lots of purple loots
* paid repairs/flasks/food

Ideal Candidates:
* Healer/Ranged
* Are mature, over 18 years
* Possess a working microphone
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
* an understanding that guild progression is more important than your new purple

Current Needs:
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Ele Shaman
Mage

Exceptional Players always considered

Contact: Mawnty real ID lsorensen40@gmail.com for more information
http://dispater.guildlaunch.com to app or you may contact any officer of Dis pater
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you are still in need a new home, Icon {25-H} from Shadowsong is in need of a consistent shadow priest for our core group. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:30- 9:30 PST. Currently 6/8 H DS. Would like to talk to you if interested. My realID is (ddifran@udel.edu).

Recruitment Page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361101#1

Thanks for your time,
Pin
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
realID: kacklehysteria@live.com

**Please note, all classes are open. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP (Get beta if you don't have it!).**

About Us: Hysteria is a well respected 25 man Horde guild that's been around since November 2008. The guild is run by adults and drama is non existent/not tolerated in guild. We pride ourselves on our raid environment. We are a great guild for people looking for a long term place to raid and call home.

All our kills are 25 man kills:

6/7 HM FL
8/8 in Dragon Soul
6/8HM

We're currently searching for those special raid members who will join our roster for Cataclysm and beyond. Ideally potential raid members would be excellent players with a solid knowledge of their class, almost perfect situational awareness and attendance.

Current guild needs but not limited to (any great player is encouraged to app):

**please note, all classes are open if you can come in and perform. We are looking for people to clear all DS HMs and get ready for MOP.**

Warrior - Prot with DPS OS. MOre interested in Prot.
Paladin - Holy & Prot
Priest - Shadow(High Need) & Holy
Rogue - Not clearing for Shards. Clearing every second week till 8/8 HM
Shaman - Resto

These spots are core spots for the right players. Your DPS/HPS should be close to the top of your expected DPS/HPS with your current gear.

Hysteria raids from 8PM-11PM EST, Monday through Wednesday. We run a fair loot council system, which rewards players for good attendance and solid performance rather than seniority. We will be focusing on 25 man raiding as we feel this environment is more rewarding for raiders.

Further Information
We are seeking skilled players who are dedicated, enjoy raiding, and constantly seeking to improve themselves and those around them. We do not recruit for the bench and try to keep a small yet optimal roster so we have the versatility for hardmodes without the penalty of skilled raiders sitting on the bench.

As we are a guild focused on progression and efficiently raiding, we provide flasks(cauldrons), feasts and repairs for raiding members. We also provide enchanting materials on main spec gear.

If you have any further questions and/or wish to apply to Hysteria, feel free to contact Minar, Kackle or Energydrinkk in game or PM us on our forums.
www.hysterialb.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Edited by Zeiana on 5/3/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
***PAID TRANSFER AVAILABLE***

I am the GM of <New Azeroth Order> on Zul'jin-US. Our raid group has a core raid spot open for an exceptional SPriest. More importantly a GREAT PLAYER is needed, and you are it.

We are 4/8HM and are currently doing progression on Zon'ozz.

We raid:
Friday/Saturday from 10PM-1AM EST
Sunday from 9-11PM EST

We are a semi-hardcore raid team, which means we are always enchanted/gemmed/reforged properly, no PvP gear, we consider ourselves experts in our classes and roles and we read all the strats, watch all the videos and know the mechanics before we attempt the bosses. We are serious about progression, but not so serious where people get angry at eachother. Raging or negative comments are not encouraged. Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes and continue to progress. We require at least 90% attendance because consistency is the most important aspect of a team.

Our Rogue got his Legendary Daggers this past weekend!!!

In MoP, we are going to make a hard push with progression. We will continue the same time schedule as well. Our goal is to be top 5 for 10M on the server (high population and high ranked US server) and also break into top 5000 world for 10M.

If this sounds like something you would like to do, we would love to have you apply so we can interview you.

Please visit our site to apply:
http://naoguild.enjin.com

You can read more of our philosophy here:
http://naoguild.enjin.com/forum/m/3068248/viewthread/2827083-everyone-please-read-change-here

You can email me during the day and I will respond to your email, or you can contact me Real ID in the evenings csmotter@yahoo.com

Our recruiter can interview you almost immediately, please Real ID:
monica.miller318@gmail.com
Edited by Sathir on 4/30/2012 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey there!

Progression: 6/8 HDS
Raid times: Tues~thurs 8pm~12am PST server
RealID (For quick communication): Hobag39@hotmail.com
You can also email Grind@ouroborosguild.com

Who we are:
Ouroboros is a 25 man center guild that is currently looking for players of your caliber and class to help fill out our raid roster and fill in any loose ends. All we require is a simple application posted on our website, a dedication to your class, a love for raiding, and a skill set/gear set on par with our current tier of raiding.

If you are interested please drop us an app on our forums, PM Grind on the forums, or get in contact any officer in game (Grindwatch, Narumata, or Tyresious)

Guild Website:
ouroborosguild.com

Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Moo.

Ascent on Thrall (horde pve) is currently 8/8H-25 in Dragonsoul. We were 7/7H-25 in Firelands. Our non-Ragnaros Fireland kills are all 25man and before the Sept 20th nerf wave. We killed Rag-25H on November 3rd a few weeks before the nerf on stacking in P4.

http://ascent-thrall.guildlaunch.com

Our raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30pm-11pm EST. At the moment we're clearing DS-25H on Tuesdays and sometimes using the other days for alt runs.

Our only shadowpriest the last two tiers retired a few weeks ago so we've been running without one.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oogga/Imax/Moomins.
My RealID is tle@umich.edu
My AIM is fluffymoomin
My Yahoo is moomin_hero

Some of us also idle in IRC which can be reached at http://chat.stratics.com/sponsoredchat.html

Once you connect if you use the java client, you need to type: /join #ascent
This will enter you into our channel.

If you’re familiar with IRC (IRC has been a mainstay for us since the EQ days) we're at #ascent on the stratics network : irc.stratics.com 7000

Fun fact: my authenticator ran through the washing machine and it still works fine!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Crimson Moon Rising

Server - US - Dalaran (EST)
Format - Semi-Hardcore 25 man raiding
Loot - EPGP/Council
Raid Times - 9:00 - 12:00 am Monday - Thursday (EST)
Website - www.crimsonmoonrising.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson Moon Rising is currently 8/8 Heroic 25 man. We started off as a 10 man guild at the launch of Cataclysm. We have since decided to expand to 25 primarily because we prefer the larger guild environment. We are opening recruiting to all classes and specs for the upcoming MoP expansion. You can reach me via real ID (hexum101@hotmail.com) if you have any further questions.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey there Father,

I am looking for a stable skilled spriest that loves to grind heroic content. We are on spine currently and i am looking for raiders for current content as well as mop............so if you love grinding heroics, are NOT a reset raider, can pewpew while moving out of bad AND (this is a must) can laugh at extremely disturbing jokes ...check us out:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3804730850?page=1#0

So if we appeal to you and youre looking for a home not just a guild hit me up and we will chat in vent/mumble 8)

THX for your time!

Pakserian
GM of GC
Madoran
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]