I got an In game code for the pet "Vicious Grell" Will be willing to sell since i already have one ,

Asking either
10k Gold
or Gundrak Hatchling
or Tiny Crimson Whelpling

Looking to sell only on Alliance side unless a horde wants to pay the AH fee cost from the Neutral AH

Post here or whisper me in game Thanks.
Edited by Volwrynn on 5/1/2012 9:53 AM PDT