WTS: Vicious Grell and Magical Ogre Idol

90 Orc Death Knight
As the title says, looking to sell a vicious grell pet and a magical ogre idol loot card. if you've never seen the grell pet it looks kinda like the imp that procs off of the old t12 set for warlocks. asking 15k for it. the magical ogre idol transforms you into a 2 headed ogre for 5 minutes. asking 20k for it. feel free to msg me here or send me an in game mail. note: currently on vacation and won't be able to read in game mails til saturday, best bet is to msg me here.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Hunter
That is illegal to sale just an FYI:
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
07/07/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Darkenfairy
That is illegal to sale just an FYI:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657606943#3

11/30/2011 11:46 AMPosted by Orlyia
TCG codes that are IN GAME or IN GAME pets, can be sold for gold.

You're wrong.

Good luck selling your items, Comatose.
Edited by Onoudientt on 7/7/2012 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Damnit, y u necro this -_- I wanted that Idol...
Edited by Radial on 7/7/2012 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry I let this thread go for so long, these are still for sale. I've also added a few items. I also have a sandbox tiger , tabbard of flame, paper zepplin kit, and papa hummel's old fashioned pet biscuit. I'm asking 5k for the tiger, 10k for the tabbard, and taking offers for the zepplin kit and the pet biscuit.
Edited by Comatosè on 8/8/2012 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]