Best healer atm and in mop

40 Human Warlock
Just wanting to find out what the best healer is at the moment and in MOP.. I do about half pvp and half pve. Not into raiding to much but trying to get in to it. I have started a priest around lvl 10 specced disc but in pvp at that lvl I cant do anything.. Just getting advise.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Paladin.

Monk.
Reply Quote
40 Human Warlock
I like how druids heal.. how are they right now
Reply Quote
40 Human Warlock
I agree but I dont like playing a class that will not be accepted in areans or RBG's when I hit max lvl..
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Persieus
I agree but I dont like playing a class that will not be accepted in areans or RBG's when I hit max lvl..

Skill is often far more important than the class you play. Just establish a reputation as a skilled healer and use that. Pretty soon your friends, guild and community will recognize that you are skilled in your role and will trust you to perform in whatever situation you wish to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
05/01/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Persieus

Wait until MoP comes out; then it could still change overtime patch after patch.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/01/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Oldwolfe

Skill is often far more important than the class you play.

Welllll, pvp is kind of a different story though. I mean druids got reamed through all of cata really badly. It's hard to just toss that one up in the air and assume that you'll be a solid pvp class D:
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Gamedin

Skill is often far more important than the class you play.

Welllll, pvp is kind of a different story though. I mean druids got reamed through all of cata really badly. It's hard to just toss that one up in the air and assume that you'll be a solid pvp class D:

Druids have more than one spec, so that doesn't mean he will be totally screwed if he plays a druid and wants to PvP, just going as resto might be a little difficult, but not impossible.

Either way though, new expansion, anything is possible. I remember when R druids used to be considered invincible in PvP, I even had a friend who had a record of 5 people beating on him before he died in Wintergrasp. Funnily enough he was surprised when I killed him in 30 seconds on my mage, but still, a good R druid could very easily be the hardest person to kill around. This could be true in MoP, anything is possible.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i really like shamans in beta right now!
... minus chaining. Ugh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Druids have more than one spec, so that doesn't mean he will be totally screwed if he plays a druid and wants to PvP, just going as resto might be a little difficult, but not impossible.

Either way though, new expansion, anything is possible. I remember when R druids used to be considered invincible in PvP, I even had a friend who had a record of 5 people beating on him before he died in Wintergrasp. Funnily enough he was surprised when I killed him in 30 seconds on my mage, but still, a good R druid could very easily be the hardest person to kill around. This could be true in MoP, anything is possible.

Ya for MoP it's definitely up in the air.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
For MoP, roll 1d6 and consult the following chart:

1: Disc Priest
2: Holy Priest
3: Resto Shaman
4: Resto Druid
5: Holy Paladin
6: Mistweaver Monk

The result from this table is exactly as accurate as any other conceivable method for determining the best healer in MoP right now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think resto shamans are probably the best healer in terms of PvP right now.

For MoP I rolled a 2 with my 1d6 so its gotta be Holy Priests.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I'd like to point out that assuming the accuracy of Kitsueie's table you should roll a priest. while every other class only has a 1/6 chance to be the best priests have a 1/3 chance.
Reply Quote
08/25/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Bakasan
I'd like to point out that assuming the accuracy of Kitsueie's table you should roll a priest. while every other class only has a 1/6 chance to be the best priests have a 1/3 chance.

It's a necro, but it DID make me chuckle so I think it should be allowed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL how is mistweaver monk at the bottom of that chart thing! LMAO i believe you should go with what you know and do best. for instance, on a shaman i healed 25k average no problem at 380 ilvl yet, as to where a 404 ilvl resto shaman with maw onlyed healed 18k lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]