Lets put some RP back in this RP/PVP server!

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey there folks! I recently got resurected by a friend after not playing since Cata came out. First thing I noticed was that nearly ALL of the RP that was on this server is gone. A few guilds are still around that do it, Black Tooth Grin and so on, but I remember going to Silvermoon almost every night and finding a bunch of random people, RPing away and having a great time.

I want to bring that back the The Venture Co. I was curious if people would be interested in starting an RP guild? Looking for something where RP is the focus, with a minor influence in pvp or raiding.

It would be great to be able to have something to do when you are saved for all your raids, capped on your Valor points and are just looking to unwind and RP. If anyone in interested in starting up something like this, or if you know a VERY active and fun RP guild, hit me up either in game, or on here!

--Aleimin the Patient
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm very glad to see Horde having similar intents.

I have a char Horde side specifically for RP, and RP on many of my Alliance chars.

I'd love to see some Horde - Alliance RP events. If done right, they can be very fulfilling. (Not some love fest, but well planned RP battles.)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The Guardians would also love to be involved in Horde/Alliance planned RP or RP/PvP events, if things are getting going.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I'm game for some RP's guild. I just got back after a WoW burnout and miss the RP's. BTW, my toon hasn't been updated. it still shows me in my guild from before my hiatus but I'm currently guildless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]