MOP melee uptime concern

24 Night Elf Rogue
I have read a few threads already about melee having alot more uptime in MOP. To me this is a bit concerning as imo other than warrior and maybe feral druid, all melee classes had way too much uptime. I mostly play 3v3 and when playing against teams like ret/dk/healer most of the time any peels get dispelled or hand or just gripped back into the mix.

Same thing goes for Rogue/melee/healer. Rogue can pretty much vanish get back on me get cloak stay on me etc etc. And yes my teammates are trying to peel me when this is happening but, if you got a rogue with cloak and a dk with anti magic and you have no iceblock, what peel can there possibly be?

Now in mop melee have even more uptime? Sounds a lil rediculous to me an puts casters in bad shape.
Reply Quote
We should just roll the punches. Worrying about this so early is for the pvp'ers who rage over everything until they get to be fom.

Also? Let arena die, dude. It has no mass appeal.
Edited by Pensive on 4/29/2012 9:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
04/29/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Pensive

This. Arenas ruined this game a long time ago.
Reply Quote
We should just roll the punches. Worrying about this so early is for the pvp'ers who rage over everything until they get to be fom.

Stupidity at its finest.

If I'm stupid, I don't wanna know what pvp'ers are.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
04/29/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Rodyle

This. Arenas ruined this game a long time ago.

I don't even. What?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Stupidity at its finest.

If I'm stupid, I don't wanna know what pvp'ers are.
\

Yes, forgive me if I dislike the concept of spamming the same buttons over and over again in a given sequence on simple yet tedious mechanics most commonly found in cata raids. I'm sorry my mentality isn't for the constant repetitiveness EVERY week found in PvE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]