383 Warlock LF Home

85 Worgen Warlock
Current server - Kael'thas
Just went through 4/8 in normal DS last night, but that is all the experience I have. My total dps was 22k, but boss fights would range from 26k-32k. I stopped playing right before I was even ready to go to firelands, but I am a quick learner, and willing to learn strats.

I am looking for a progression guild that raids on the weekends around 8-9pm CST start time and also a guild willing to help me gear up and help me get my legendary staff. Prefer to stay on the same server and on alliance, but will take others into consideration.

I also might have some irl friends who would join me. One with combat rogue and spriest, another with druid, and dk, both geared for dps, dk also for tank and druid for heals. It will be a 3 person transfer, if one doesn't want to go, none of us will.

Basically I am just looking for a core raid spot in a guild that raids on the weekends.
Edited by Rashknere on 4/30/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire you seem to be what we are looking for please contact us.

Server: US-Stormreaver - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10 Man - 8/8HM players looking to fill the gaps in our group for MOP.
Current Progression: as a Guild 2/8HM
Normal Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore/casual Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in the late WOTLK. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp when not raiding or running old content .We are currently recruiting experienced active player for our core 10M Raid group for upcoming MOP content.

Raiding:
Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST . When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

We are looking for players to fill our ranks such as Officers and Raid leader you must have 8/8HM+ experience for RL spot.

Loot System: EPGP
Reply Quote
Hi Rashknere,

Our guild information is listed below. Right now, we have open raid spots available for specific roles. We are actively recruiting for the following:

All Healing Specs, preferably with DPS offspec as well
Tanks (primarily druid and paladin)
Melee DPS (primarily rogue, shaman, druid)
Range DPS (primarily shaman, warlock, boomkin, shadow priest)

We are also creating an elite 10-man raid team to run on the weekends (most likely Saturdays during the day, but the times/days are not yet set in stone). This team will hit the ground running when Mists of Pandaria comes out, but will start to assemble and prepare prior to that. This will be the flagship team of the guild and will be a semi-hard core group that will push hard for progression. Only players who are very skilled and extremely dedicated to progression and success will be invited to this group.

About half of this raid team is already assembled, but we are looking for key roles, especially very good healers. We will also consider outstanding tanks and dps.

If you are interested in this raid group, or one of the other raid groups in our guild, please contact me. Our guild would consider paying for server / faction transfer in certain situations, depending on the candidate.

I can be found on the Shadowsong Server as Kevais, or you can email me or RealID me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com. Our guild can be found on www.twnah.guildlaunch.com. You can apply directly online at the website. We're also on Facebook.

Thanks, and I hope to speak with you soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------
GUILD INFORMATION
Guild Name: <The World Needs a Hero>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Shadowsong - US
Format: 10-man Dragonsoul (normal mode) - We're 8/8 normal and are doing heroics

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Wednesday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Thursday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST
Friday 6:00-8:00 p.m. PST

Contacts:
Email kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or contact Kevais, Wowwoman, Kasuu or Anao in-game

The World Needs a Hero, one of the largest and oldest guilds on Shadowsong-US, is looking for solid raiders to fill out our raid teams. We're an established Lvl 25 guild that has been raiding on this server since Vanilla.

We have a reputation as a fun but focused raiding guild that is looking for good progression but not the crazy every-night-of-the-week schedule of some of the more hardcore guilds run. TWNAH is a mature raiding guild made up of family and of online and real life friends - people mostly in their 20s, 30s and 40s, with one or two younger and older members as well. We're a friendly, family oriented guild that prides ourself on our ability to balance real-life responsibilities with a really fun time raiding and normally very good progression.

We are in the process of rebuilding our raid groups after several months of relative inactivity and some changes in leadership. Right now, due to some long lapses in progression raiding we are just getting into heroic raiding yet.

But with some strong new players, we're looking to bounce back and hit the ground running before MOP comes out.In the past, we've run as many as six raid groups per week. We did a lot of heroic content in Lich King. We're tring to get things moving in that direction. Right now, we're planning on running two 10-man groups: one on Wednesdays and Fridays, and one on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Raid times are generally 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. server time.

All experienced raiders with iLvl of 375+ are welcome to join us. We are looking primarily for tanks and healers at this point, but will consider raiders of any class and role. We require all of our raiders to have ventrillo, a good computer that can handle the resource demands of raiding,
and the Deadly Boss Mods add-on installed.

We're also looking for leaders. Anybody who has experience as a raid leader or guild officer, or has thought about being one, strongly consider joining our guild to help us continue building a strong raiding program and a strong raiding guild.

Anyone interested in joining our guild should send an in-game message to anyone in the guild, or visit our website at www.twnah.guildlaunch.com, or email kevais.raan@yahoo.com.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Just saw "bumping" is not allowed so my apologies.
Edited by Rashknere on 4/29/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey my realid is hedb4325@gmail.com. We would be interested in adding you to our roster.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
If you are looking to stay on your server, the general recruitment thread might not be the best place to post. Have you tried your Realm thread?
Reply Quote
<Immortal Victory> 5/8 Heroic, Tue & Thu from 7:45-11pm Server time.

What we are recruiting right now:
Bal Druid
Warlock
Ele Shammy

What you can expect from us:
We will provide you with all the flask’s you will need for the night.
We will provide you with your food for the night.
The Guild will gem & enchant any new drop you receive that night at our expense after raid.
The Guild will cover all your repair bills on your main raiding toon, and even most of it on your alts. We are a close group of player's that enjoy to have fun together. Most members are into PvP as well, and will either run BG's or Arenas together with hopes of forming a rated BG team together. We formed the group at the end of January looking forward to Heroic Progression for the current content as well as in the future for Mists of Pandaria.

We run a 11 to 12-man roster of our main 10-man raid team allowing the flexibility we need to push progression. If someone can't make a raid night or we need another healer or maybe even need more RDPS or melee for that boss, there will be nothing in holding us back in Progression based on our Raid Composition. Players are rotated in & out on an encounter by encounter basis giving each member as much chance at Progression and Loot as possible.

We use a Simple Need before Greed Loot system, Need for Main Spec, Greed for Off-spec, giving members that have just joined an equal chance on loot.

Feel free to contact me in game via Real ID: thomas.busch@mac.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
If you and your friends are looking to transfer servers, we may have a home for all three. Check out our details below and contact me if interested in setting up a talk on vent.

Ascent is currently recruiting CORE RANGED and CORE HEALING POSITIONS:

WARLOCK - full time core position.
SHADOW PRIEST - full time core position.
RESTO DRUID - full time core position.

Guild:
Ascent is a 10 man raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring.
Old School Friends and Family in their 20's, 30's, 40's.
Working Adult, Drama Free Environment.
Years of end game raid experience.

Progression:
Currently 5/8 Heroic Dragon Soul content. Working on Heroic Blackhorn.

Raid Nights:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
8:00pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

Raiders need to be available at least 2 of the 3 nights.

Loot Distribution:
Suicide Kings /w attendance

Leadership of Ascent:
Mixtli - Guild Leader
Nelang - Officer
Bïtsy - Officer

Contact Information:
Whispers/In Game Mail: Mixtli, Nelang or Bïtsy (alt139)
Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.com
Real ID: eric.dietsch@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
04/30/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Lunanox
If you are looking to stay on your server, the general recruitment thread might not be the best place to post. Have you tried your Realm thread?

Yes I have, no responses.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
8/8 Heroic 25m

Point of Contact
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Breadtower

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Warlock - High need
Elemental Shaman - High need
Mage - Medium need
Exceptional Ranged

Melee
Exceptional Melee

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
*Closed*

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sunday or Monday evenings. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Well, we're not on your server but willing to give you a shot. Add me on Real ID and we can talk. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Basics:
5/8 H DS 25s
Tuesday through Thursday
6 to 9pm PST / 8 to 11pm CST / 9 to 12am EST

Real ID:
eielaisaa@gmail.com
(Please include a note!)

Loot System:
DKP (Separate tier and non-tier points)

Server:
Alliance Side
Shu'halo PvE
Mid-Pop 41% H vs 55% A
Phoenix Data Center
Pacific Standard Time

Guild Website:
http://themillennion.org/

Application:
http://forums.themillennion.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1769

Guild Spam:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768478031#1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Still looking, I would be willing to talk to my buddies about transferring if the raid days are weekends (Friday-Sunday) around 8-9pm CST start time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Bump still looking, anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
When you say "Friday-Sunday," does that include Saturday?

My guild raids on Saturday/Sunday, and if you want to make a character on DI or let me add you to real ID, I'd be willing to talk to you right now.
Edited by Pogo on 4/30/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
When you say "Friday-Sunday," does that include Saturday?

My guild raids on Saturday/Sunday, and if you want to make a character on DI or let me add you to real ID, I'd be willing to talk to you right now.

Yes sorry, Friday-Sunday includes Saturday. my real id is thomasgard89@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Request sent.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Still looking, :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]