390 i lvl holy/Disc Priest LFG DS

85 Undead Priest
Looking for a active raiding guild looking for a reliable healer horde side will transfer today.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
not horde but interested maybe.

TL;DR: Colossus 25man Alliance guild on med-pop PvE realm. CST Timezone. 13 raidhours/week ending before 12am EST or 11pm CST or 10pm MST or 9pm PST.

<Colossus>
server: Greymane, PVE, Central Time Zone. 13 raidhours/week.
raid nights:

Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST
Thursday 8pm-11pm CST
Sunday 7pm-11pm
Monday 8pm-11pm

Current 25man Cataclysm Progression

t13 - 8/8 normal 6/8 heroic.

http://www.colossalguild.net

Extended version:

Greetings! If you are looking to experiencing deep endgame content in Cataclysm, Colossus may be the guild for you! We are currently N 8/8 and H 6/8 in Tier 13.

Above all, we expect applicants to be mature, available for AT LEAST 75% of raid nights and to be excellent at their class. For tanks, we would ask that you be available for the bulk of raids (90%). ----- ABOUT US -----
Guild is together since early Tier 4 under mostly same leadership. Accomplihed 4/6 sunwell pre-nrf, 6/6 pre-wolk, Bane in WolK and both meta drakes in ICC within relevant time.

We raid for up to 13 hours a week on current content. In order to keep up with current content we demand a lot of our raiding members, we expect members to be online and ready to go 15min before raid start and for you to pay attention and learn from mistakes and not make the same mistakes twice. What differentiates us from other guilds is that we strive to be efficient at clearing content to maximize the time we can spend on 'Hard Modes' and new bosses per week.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, Colossus is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, come and fill out an app at the site. ----- WHAT WE LOOK FOR -----

We would like players to have at least item-level 360, but to have knowledge of all fights in current content. In addition to attendance, knowledge of class, and personality, during our trial period we watch for:

1) Do you die stupidly (why is this fire under my feet...ouch it burns)?
2) Do you follow instructions (did they say I shouldn't stand in this fire)?
3) Do you keep making the same mistake (hmm...this patch of fire looks familiar)?
4) Are you more worried about gear than the guild's progression (I bet if I had that fist weapon off KT this fire wouldn't burn so bad)?
5) Do you show up for raids (meh, do I really feel like standing in fire tonight)?

----- HOW TO APPLY -----

So you happen to be one of these classes and you're thinking to yourself "hey, my gear is pretty darn good and I don't stand in fires or afk during trash and I could make that schedule almost all the time"…well that's great! Please create a post at http://www.colossalguild.net. Click "Apply" in the recruitment box in the upper left and fill out the application completely. Don't be surprised if your post disappears; we 'move' it into a private section to discuss applications. It may take up to a week to hear a response while we consider your application.

IMPORTANT: Take time to write a good application. The officers are, by and large, business professionals, so not using periods between sentences and abbreviating everything isn't the way to go.

Feel free to ask Raynge, Aninn, Sharadah, Abefroman, Ava, Rock, Spikemage or myself when we aren't raiding if you have any questions. If you do not see one of the above people on feel free to ask a member if they are hiding on an alt somewhere, it is very possible. ALSO IMPORTANT: Stay in touch with us. your forum topic will receive replies and we'd prefer to communicate through forums rather than tracking each-other down through level 1 alts.

Officer REALID (two different people. whichever's online can help you):

rayngex@gmail.com
gates.joshua@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Candy Van Gaming is opening recruitment for our Heroic DS progression, we were formerly a top 100 horde guild that after 7 years of wow decided to try swtor, which of course sucked. So we are back to wow with a refreshed passion for progression and regaining our ranking, with that in mind we have opened our doors to recruit some great players for our HDS progression and further into MoP. We will continue to push for ranking and server firsts as we remake a name for ourselves on Bleeding Hollow Alliance in MoP.

I want to make this clear up front, we are rebuilding our core group for 25 man raiding. Our first week as a guild we went 2/8 heroic and will continue to progress and farm until MoP where our primary focus is regaining our ranking once the core is rebuilt.

Raid Times:
- Primary Progression Raid Groups - Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
During the progression push there may be other raid days added on to ensure optimal progression if needed.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere
- Our Raiders pay for nothing
- all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs for progression are available through the guild bank
- Everything we do is performance and attendance based down to our ranking system and loot
- We are all seasoned players dating back to vanilla wow that know this game inside and out.

*We are always looking to add exceptional players to our roster, so feel free to apply. All of our raid spots are competitive in nature and if you think you can be better than one of our current raiders you will have a fair and equal chance to take their spot and prove what you can do.

Requirements Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Be EXCELLENT at your roles in raids and be willing to take criticism and advice.
- We expect 75%+ raid attendance. Trials are required to have 100% attendance.- Be willing to participate in both 25 and 10 man instances and achievements.
- Have a good understanding of all possible encounters before applying.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at: http://www.candyvangaming.enjin.comor feel free to talk to candyazz, ironjive, jelliebeane or any of our officers in game, realid: inst98@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am very interested in talking to you. If I peak your interests with my spam then please add my real id: nck_2001@hotmail.com

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM EST.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content in Dragon Soul. For Mists of Pandaria we plan on being one of the best Alliance end game raiding teams on this server. We feel the best way to do that is to gather the core group together now and work on raiding this content as well as future content together. The spots that we have open right now are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (390ish+ item level at the very least, prefer higher) Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid. Flasks/Food is always provided!

Please contact anyone of the officers below if you have questions, concerns, or are just looking to be considered for an invite. If no one is around please feel free to hit up our guild website and put up an application there. http://wic.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=238316&sid=adcbf513ada5734bcb0e7f5d259c42bc

Officers: Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz Faded or Asreall

-We are considering all classes but Tanks if you are well geared and experienced we need you!

Some of our biggest needs that we would like to lockdown before MoP comes out.

- 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
- 3 to 4 Dps Melee = Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
- Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest and Survival hunter.

Overall we are just looking to fill a 25 man raid with competent raiders that are interested in Progression and having fun.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Paladin
I would love to talk to you about possibly joining Burn Phase.

[H] Mal'Ganis <Burn Phase> Currently 4/8 HM DS 10man is currently recruiting Healers for our progression 10man group as well as all classes for Mist's of Pandaria

Current Raid Times
Progression Group - 10man:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am (Sever Time/CST) 8 hrs per week:
This group is progression focused; players are expected to perform at a high level, handle advanced mechanics well and have an outstanding grasp of thier class and spec and how that can be put to maximum effect in a given encounter.Second Group - 25man casual:
Sunday 8:00pm - 12:00am (Sever Time/CST) 4 hrs per week:
This is a more casual group which is designed to be inclusive giving a wider range of players a chance to experience content. We still expect competency in the players understanding of their class and spec and how that applies to the encounter. However this group is not focused on progression but rather giving more of our guilds player base a chance to experience content.

Current Recruitment:
We have immediate need for healer in our progression 10 man group Holy Pally and Shaman preferred but any healing class played by the right person is welcome. We would prefer a 395+ ilvl and 3+/8 HM experience.
Additionally we are recruiting all classes and specs in preperation for Mist's of Pandaria. We are currently expanding our Sunday casual group to 25man so we have room for several new members
Please see the; Who we are Looking For section for more information for potential candidates.

About Burn Phase:
Raiding:
Burn Phase is centered around our two raid groups. We may not raid 40 hours a week due to jobs and RL schedules but we take our raiding seriously. We don't aspire to be a server first or a US top 100 guild, but we do strive to clear content at a reasonable pace.
We use Vent for in game communication. We provide our raiders with flasks, feasts, gems, and enchants. We also provide crafted gear to our raider based on need, availability and the players performance and reliability.

Who are we:
We are a diverse group of gamers who like to get together and kill stuff. We are a mature guild primarily made up of people in our mid 20s to mid 30s although we do have a few folks both older and younger than that. Most of the players in Burn Phase got their start in WoW in either Vanilla or early BC and bring a lot of experience to the table. We're by nature a fun bunch with lots of teasing, dirty jokes and pranks pulled on a regular basis.

Our raid teams are an extension of our collective personalities with plenty of joking and fun through the trash pulls and in between bosses. During boss fights and especially during progression however we get serious. All of our raiders are expected to know their class, spec and role in the fight. Anyone not performing gets called out and that goes for everyone from the raid leader to the newest member of the group.
We raid because we like raiding. To us experiencing new content and killing bosses is why we play this game. Loot is a means toward that end and not the reason we raid.

Who we are looking for:
We're looking for mature, reliable raiders who understand that if they miss a raid they are affecting 9/24 other people and find that unacceptable. Who research their class and perform their role at a high level. We want raiders that can take feedback, who are tough enough to be called out for making a mistake and respond by getting better not by making excuses or pointing the blame at someone else.Particularly for raiders aspiring to join our progression group excellence is expected. Everyone in this group is expected to know their class inside and out. We also expect a reliable internet connection with a computer that can handle the content without issue. Due to the small size of this group attendance in this group is extremely important and missing raids is something that is expected to happen only on extremely rare occasions.We want raiders who understand that loot is not something worth getting mad about. Drama over loot is not tolerated.Finally we're looking for people who can take a joke and give as good as they get, who just like to hang out play WoW and have a good time.

Joining Burn Phase:Applications to Burn Phase can be submitted on our website

www.burnphaseguild.wowstead.com.If you have questions feel free to whisper Palthus or Meene in game for more information.For anyone not currently on Mal'Ganis who is interested we'll do a vent interview where we discuss your knowledge of your class and just generally get to know you.
Edited by Palthus on 4/29/2012 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi mate Departed is an 8/8H 25m guild recruiting for their 10m Alt run during the weekend.

We are currently forming our 10m alt run and plan on having it be a solid easy going progression based weekend raid.

I would be interested in talking to you. Weekend raid times are currently being discussed. If this is something that would interest you drop me a line.

The server runs on EST times

Real ID The_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Virus:) !!

Are you still looking? Our core 25man is looking for a holy/disc priest for hm progression.

<Shady Shenanigans> core 25man runs on Tues/Wed/Thurs 12am-2:30am CST (1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST).

If you are interested in raiding at those times please check out the links I have placed below in regards to the guild.

My real id: jlas0@yahoo.com

Gluck on finding a guild right for you!
Pnutbutter on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Shadyshenanigans.enjin.com
Recruit Message on Recruitment Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342095221
Recruit message on Realm Forums:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973253100
wowprogress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/gul-dan
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/shadyshenanigansguldan
Live Stream
justin.tv/omallydapally
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled priest for a full time raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 3/8h DragonSoul.Current needs:
Priest (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:

Saturday & Sunday @ 500pm PST (800 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId:thripper10@excite.com

http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Greeting Virus, Dungeon Crawl is currently looking for a Disc priest to fill out our healing team. We Raid MWTH from 7 to 10 server, 9 to 12 EST. We have 4/8 HM DS.

If your interested about learning anything else
my real id is zizkit@live.com

-Kem
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello Virusofkhaos,
We have an immediate open spot for tonight, if you are able to xfer today. Below is the guild info and website address.

<Square One> is a Level 25 raiding guild with members that have raided since vanilla. We are recruiting all classes. However, we are need of Holy Pally,Resto Shaman, and Resto/Boomkin Druid. We are also looking to absorbing a group. Below is a list of our raid times, and the type of candidates we are looking for. If interested please join us on http://squareone.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. Thank you!

Server: Shadowsong (West Coast, PvE, PST Server)
Guild Name: Square One

Raiding Schedule:

Weekday Raid Team:
Tues 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
Thurs 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
Mon 6:30PM – 9:30AM PST
OR
Tues 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST
Thurs 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST
Mon 9:30PM – 12:30AM EST

Weekend Raid Team:
Fri 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
Sat 6:30PM – 10:30PM PST
OR
Fri 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST
Sat 9:30PM – 1:30AM EST

Faction: Horde
Progress: DS 8/8N
What our Guild can offer:

* A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment
* Adult, mature players to interact with
* A great sense of community and belonging
* Ventrilo

Ideal Candidates:

* Are mature, over 16 years
* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it
* Must have ventrio
* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode
* Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics.
* Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<House Tepes> of Skullcrusher US is a late night, semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for skilled players for our core 10 man raid team. Some of our core has been raiding together since vanilla, and we have been pushing hard mode content throughout the expansion. We offer a very laid back, progression-oriented raid atmosphere, and are in search of like minded individuals who want to come to raid, have a good time, and not have to raid 5 days a week but still be very competitive.

*Raiding:
Currently 6/8 HM.
Our raid times are currently: (All times EST/Server Time)
Thursday from 10 pm to 1 am.
Sunday 10 pm to 1 am
And Monday 10 pm to 1 am.
Occasionally we will ask raiders to stay later than 1 am if we are close to downing a new heroic boss, and we ask that applicants have schedules that do not require them to be gone exactly at 1am.

If we sound like a guild you would be interested in, contact myself or Grymloch in game or via Realid and we can set up an interview. All interviews are held over vent and there is no application to fill out. Please be able to provide up to date logs.
My Realid: therealdragoon@gmail.com
Grymloch's Reaid: Bushidobill@gmail.com
Edited by Grymloch on 5/22/2012 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]