Titans of War worst guild

90 Human Warrior
04/30/2012 04:05 PMPosted by Jrz
jrz nothing against you, but if you would like to duel us in war games and prove how much of a higher level your in by all means set the date.

does your offer still stand for 1k gold or whatever it was for someone to beat you in 3s? im broke as hell, i could use that.

you bet 3's or 2's w/e u want let me know.

stryper btw, i was district champ wrestling varsity in highschool as a freshmen... state champ jr and snr year please dont come at me with real life insults as my Rl has nothing to do with wow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/30/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Royalfelix
i was district champ wrestling varsity in highschool as a freshmen

High school wrasslin is serious stuff.

Edit:
So serious that it makes analogies about professional foot ball players moot.
Edited by Aedronys on 4/30/2012 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Rogue
I wrestle. I just hate singlets tho. Don't troll me bro. If you have something against the players in our guild, let us know respectfully, without any negative connotations, and we will do our utmost to consider your concerns/regards in order to better ourselves in an online video fantasy game. Input box: Me, or Izarii, or Xmanawesome. Thank you and have a nice day.
Reply Quote
He doesn't know what moot means. He doesn't know what an analogy is.

04/30/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Stryper
That's like sitting on your couch calling Tony Romo a bad quarterback while yourself not making the varsity team in high school as a senior.

04/30/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Royalfelix
dont come at me with real life insults as my Rl has nothing to do with wow.
Reply Quote
He doesn't know what moot means. He doesn't know what an analogy is.

That's like sitting on your couch calling Tony Romo a bad quarterback while yourself not making the varsity team in high school as a senior.

dont come at me with real life insults as my Rl has nothing to do with wow.

i had to read that twice to make sure he owned himself as hard as i first thought he did
Reply Quote
does your offer still stand for 1k gold or whatever it was for someone to beat you in 3s? im broke as hell, i could use that.

you bet 3's or 2's w/e u want let me know.

3s. is it 1k each or is that the total purse

edit: rumors surfacing it was 10k
Edited by Jrz on 4/30/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Rogue
ULTIMATE EPIC DEATHMATCH!
!@#$KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAH
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I do hope this replaces that old wulfpack thread it's off to a great start.

04/30/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Stryper
You didn't get it.
He never does, it's not funny anymore when you have to explain it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wait what? =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
PLEASEEEEEE for the love of god, do something that would warrant having an ego other than beating clickers and keyboard turners on bwl.

That's all I ask. I'm not asking for a miracle here :( Just a little common sense and some awareness of ones situation.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK OF BWL? :'(

P.S Having Just the two of us 1550 or three's company 1550 is not sufficient to do so!
Edited by Vanylla on 5/1/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Vanylla
P.S Having Just the two of us 1550 or three's company 1550 is not sufficient to do so!

you !@#$%s got served
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
so when are we setting up this match? for 10k? best out of 5? or best out of 3?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You're one of those guys who enjoys looking good over actually being good. You look good amongst the rats of bwl. Props you're a king amongst garbage.

If I see you on and I have my team online, I'll gladly play you. I was actually feverishly looking for my 2's partner this past Saturday when you were mouthing off.

Your videos too, I hope they were comic relief. Athoss' movie, so good on trolling it.

<3 qt aramiss
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Rogue
Vanylla
85 Night Elf Druid
Programmed to be Awesome
You're one of those guys who enjoys looking good over actually being good. You look good amongst the rats of bwl. Props you're a king amongst garbage.

If I see you on and I have my team online, I'll gladly play you. I was actually feverishly looking for my 2's partner this past Saturday when you were mouthing off.

Your videos too, I hope they were comic relief. Athoss' movie, so good on trolling it.

<3 qt aramiss

such meanness!

my old standby: why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes you got to be mean when the wall of ego deflects reality
Reply Quote

<3 qt aramiss

None shall oppuse him!
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Why does every one wanna fight when my lap top breaks lol, no matter what comp wego up against me, royal, and our suprise geust will fuk u up stryper. You sounded about as lonley as shadow lol and that's pretty sad bro
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Royalfelix
so when are we setting up this match? for 10k? best out of 5? or best out of 3?

As I was saying the other night, good and bad is based on consistence.

So, I would say best out of 10 game, if not more. The larger sample size the more accurate the results.

05/01/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Vanylla
for the love of god, do something that would warrant having an ego other than beating clickers and keyboard turners on bwl.

Challenger is a "joke" title but if someone can't break into that top 35% bracket, they shouldn't trash talk and insult. It's simple math, really.
Reply Quote
05/01/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Yarlas
You sounded about as lonley as shadow lol

04/29/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Meas
Your worse than shadow.

04/29/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Athoss
Shadow is just the worst kind of person

Don't hate.

Why does every one wanna fight when my lap top breaks

Because it's a conspiracy.

[12:38:40] [W From] [85:Yarlas]: I want good arena partners on this realm and I can learn alot from playing with you
[12:39:00] [W To] [85:Yarlas]: play with royal and his buds you will learn a lot

me, royal, and our suprise geust will fuk u up stryper

This is what you've learned?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
im always down for 2's mr vanylla... and athoss movie was indeed good trolling made me laugh... i like that phrase may i say.... must be mean when the wall of ego deflects reality... lol thats neat... and to be honest i dont have a wall of ego, i just defend my self against my "foes" lol night gentlemen...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]