is there any hope?...

90 Human Warrior
hello horde of spinebreaker and the 12 alliance players i see everyday. sigh well the thread name says a lot right now for me im sure as of right now it must be boring as hell! i came back 7 days ago after being gone for well over half a year and its sad to see the state of the server that it is in. horde over populated so to lazy to do any world pvp and alliance so few to even stand a chance especially with the only pvpers gone with vox up and out.(miss you ryu) so my question is is there any hope? i say there is two options 1 beg and i mean grovel for a server merge/free xfers to here OR in a last ditch effort we make a big event live stream it and publicize the hell out of the server! i think if we can band together we can get the attention this server needs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Me and my guild are in, just set a place and time...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
If you do this again im in....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
yeah, i'm in and i'm sure our guild would be as well, please let us know if you do this!
Edited by Picayune on 7/13/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Im in and I would band together my guildies
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I would go
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]